Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Jak - there's a group buy going on for these at the moment check out the MWTech thread
  2. Welcome to the forum I think best advice any of us would give you would be to drive a few
  3. There's quite a few already up - just posted by DawnC http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28000
  4. Hiya Kenny Finally you're here! Next Hot Marques is March 13th Would be good to see you both
  5. Oh Gilly back in the saddle
  6. Liam.........loooook http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scalextric-Orange-Nissan-350Z-Driftin-Car-Mint_W0QQitemZ300400387117QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_Scalextrics_Slot_Cars_ET?hash=item45f142242d
  7. +1 - but means the y-pipe prolly isn't up to much - I'd want to see some close ups of the y-pipe and flexis if there are any
  8. Still think he's gorg.....where did the other photos go?
  9. Oh oh ....am drooling.........PM sent
  10. I paid £50 inc vat for laser alignment last year at a local place - and they spent time with me to explain everything and offer advice on the fact the rears can't be adjusted........I'm going back to them again before the track season gets properly underway just to make sure all's good after having to use the zed in the bad weather and hitting my fair share of MAHOOOSIVE pot holes.
  11. Looks great! Shame it was wet.....but then your point about getting to practise in normal British weather is a good one had never thought of it like that
  12. might be a good idea to make YOU a mod over the offtopic one
  13. Welcome to the forum Alex - NJOY
  14. No, not to me (as long as they have the forum at heart). +1 Couldn't agree more
  15. No WWIII here mate - and certainly not your fault - I asked the same question in person when we were on the Hoon
  16. Nix would be ideal........she's organised an extremely succesful meet, had her zed for three years and moderated on another forum - TBH claiming no female meets 'criteria' is a bit of an insult to both of us.....and Immy actually.......but then we don't live our entire lives online Dummy well and truly spat now Apols to anyone running for cover.
  17. In the interest of fairness, the shockingly offensive "porn" can be found here. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rl-001.jpg Just so that the thread makes sense for anyone reading. I didn't say it was shockingly offensive! I have seen and shared a lot worse - but there's a time and place. Do we have to go over this subject again.......its a car forum.....family friendly......for enthusiasts....... And Chris......my point was that mods had visited the page while the image was up but it remained there......please don't use this as an opportunity to spam bang
  18. If the leather's dried out try a proper leather treatment - I used to use this on my horse tack - is really good - I've seen it completely re-hydrate leather reins before - and I'm away to start using it on the zed upholstery http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STUBBEN-Hamanol-Leather-Bridle-Saddle-Dressing-Cleaner_W0QQitemZ270457642592QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Horse_Wear_Equipment?hash=item3ef8881e60
  19. I'd like to ask why, when there are obviously moderators visiting this thread this image is still on here - bad enough it is used as someone's avatar - is this forum female friendly or not? Or am I just Sorry that image was not removed before now, the post count today must be astronomical - I've been trying to keep pace much of the day - its like a fulltime (unpaid) job - just pm the team if something similar occurs and hopefully there will be quicker action. Its the usual issue of where peoples boundaries lie in their desire to have a bit of laugh and as we frequently see there is wide interpretation on that score that we too get wrong at times, as you know. Is "no worries" Colin.... honestly
  20. Now don't be nasty Liam - you have to behave yourself for at least a few more posts
  21. Guy who had an m3 had the 19 csls on one side and the 19 m3s on the other. Looked wicked as you couldnt see both at the same time. Also if the tires sizes and alloys where the same how would it wreck your car? +1 - would never do it but the thought made me If they were same size & weight would be fine............prolly look daft but no damage done
  22. Vik54

    Bloody Nigel

    It is really annoying isn't it? Mine only does it when its cold and damp - which up here is a lot of the time - so until the whole unit has warmed up in the morning I just have to listen to Moylesy
  23. I'd like to ask why, when there are obviously moderators visiting this thread this image is still on here - bad enough it is used as someone's avatar - is this forum female friendly or not? Or am I just
×
×
  • Create New...