Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Nice one !! Good to see you were already a member
  2. Definately doesn't suit pink
  3. Another daft one - stealer prices http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1521317.htm Yup I know its Night Blue (and I'd sell my Granny for one with the pale interior) with below average mileage but it's still a two year old car and they want £21k - I think not!!
  4. Paul T, Nurrish, Shire, Fiddy and Mr Lizard all in Total Nissan this month
  5. Vik54

    Kombi for stanski

    There was me thinking I could go hat shopping
  6. that's another thing I want now
  7. Vik54

    Kombi for stanski

    Something to tell Jay?
  8. Yup confuzed me too.....had to check which site I was on
  9. Thanks for that will investigate tomorrow
  10. - happy zedding
  11. So...I just did my first bit of stalking on behalf of the forum and left a note on someone's windscreen
  12. Thought I'd resurrect this thread rather than start a new one.... So, I know single day track insurance isn't worth the paper its written on in terms of MAHOOOSIVE excess and what it will and won't cover. But what insurance companies do we know of that are happy to add non-competitive track insurance to their standard policies? I know Competition Car Insurance will do an everyday policy with a specified number of track days added on - i.e " up to six days a year" - anyone else know of other companies that will do the same?
  13. ROFL - if even half these are true......
  14. "Happy Birthday to you" Have a good one Mike
  15. hope you find everything you need
  16. Blimey.... ..surely cheaper to buy one? I know you were time strapped and stranded in your case though Mart
  17. And to think we leave him incharge of the forum nah, nah, nah - I'm back and its sorted Now am excited......can't wait to see it in the metal in May
  18. Great job
  19. Sorry about that - Photobucket seems to be messing about of late - last couple of times I went on there a malware thing jumped out and bit me - so if I am not back in 24 hours can you send out a search party did you move things around recently maybe? If so then file paths will have changed
  20. Can we maybe get some discussion on the Hoon going again please? My vote remains a two stage run over two days.......that way there's be no need to feel we have to do a 12hr run again, don't get me wrong thoroughly enjoyed it but was bloody knackered on the Monday
  21. I missed this thread Colin and the pics have gone...... Can I see please?
  22. Just means it hasn't been read yet
  23. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...