Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Gosh John what big eyes you've got
  2. Yup yup will bring along
  3. Looking good Craig
  4. Dunno how - but I've had a few teaser leaflets over the last few months and a very posh invite through the post last week to go test drive it
  5. Surprisingly your Nissan garage sound like they know how to handle a warranty company. They just need to show when they strip it down that something HAS failed / find something broken On the other hand surely the first port of call for 'creaking' is the droplinks? I'm no techie though
  6. i'm the teacher i don't burn up and down the school Yeah but its always a good talking point - the amount of wee sh*te's I deal with... their attitude soon changes when they see the car
  7. Excellent news Jerry
  8. The weather forecast is crap for the morning But the afternoon should be dry...and forecast for her in the evening is good
  9. I feel for you Mart
  10. WTF who are you what have you done with Neil?
  11. Sorrry Stew, +1 If you want I can pick up tickets & passes tonight when I'm there
  12. don't worry only pulling your leg
  13. I shall invite her to join we've got a handful of WAGs on here now
  14. Oh god! you notice these things? Haha, that's something I'm not looking forward too. And she will probably join in the conversation with you about diamonds.....oh dear, this isn't good . Been there done the Chanel nail enamel....and bags and shoes...that was my 20's - I 'matured' into cars Stephen...like I said earlier I'm always amazed how some men feel emasculated by women who enjoy motors...
  15. Love the use of the word 'mine' - make sure you bring a leash. Haha, so I can chain her to the car and sneak off to see the semi naked advertisement girls? Good thinking! something tells me you haven't got the balls to say that to Abi's face - she will wipe the floor with you
  16. Maz you're gonna have to learn the hard way....your other half already has expensive taste in nail enamel U see I did partake in some girlie chat at the last meet
  17. And at least £4.5k of that will be for the name. Buy the diamonds yourself and get something custom made up at a reputable place and you'll make a profit if its ever lost I will explain that to her on Sunday....is what we did Tiffany diamonds are pretty crap quality in general usually VS2 in clarity - just expertly cut and polished to make up for it Edit - sorry Michelle we are being pretty thoughtless discussing diamonds etc on your thread
  18. lol i give it 45 minutes and vik will have the convo back to the cars lol. .. cheers jay ill let nicole know No Laura?! Boooo No Neil ....I've told you I'm going to 'educate' her on diamonds - you are screwed mate
  19. Quite the contrary for me actually, for some weird reason Vikki Butler Henderson gives me nice funny feelings. I've admitted this before on here....I've always had a girlie crush on her
  20. I've already told you once tonight wee man...remember I have a very deep river at the bottom of the garden where you'll be playing on Sunday night Oh and if Nicole's thing is diamonds I have a lovely little Jewish diamond dealer at the London Diamond Bourse - I'll happily help Nicole with some advice on how to choose a diamond NOW you're in trouble
  21. I'm always amazed at the number of men who feel emasculated by a woman who owns a performance car and can drive it "Love me...love my car"
  22. Michelle...he's an eejit...mind you I think there's a few partners of us female zed owners who feel the same
  23. Grand thanks They get their first track outing tomorrow
×
×
  • Create New...