Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. SK52*** - you wouldn't have seen us because were in a 535D with the parental unit
  2. Ya big wus All you need is and some
  3. Hmmm maybe think there's two around....you in Balmullo?
  4. Welcome to the forum - nice to see you here! get your name down in the Scottish zeds thread viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687 and we've got a couple of meets coming up viewtopic.php?f=84&t=37239 & viewtopic.php?f=84&t=37734
  5. Welcome to the forum Flik happy zed hunting
  6. Welcome to the mad house
  7. Its the same weeknd as Paulie and I are going up North - so we can't make it
  8. So if your not sure about polishing an Titanium exhaust why bother posting because its my f*cking exhaust get back in your box
  9. Oh I can't wait to see this on the 7th Aug
  10. Welcome to the forum Njoy
  11. Nice one Dan good luck
  12. Welcome to the forum Look forward to seeing you at some meets soon
  13. On yersel +1 he'll regret ever messing with oor Craig!
  14. Am interested to know how they can 'check' your gearbox oil
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. What did you get in the end then?
  17. I was just going to ask the same...doesn't the Exedy 'chatter' a bit below 2krpm?
  18. Those wheels are awesome John nice one
  19. "...moving up s-l-o-w-l-y"
  20. I wouldn't admit that on a public forum - there may be Daily Mail readers on here ROFL Stew
  21. Hi Marcus welcome to the forum Have fun
  22. So you did! - alreet mate I brought those off of you! i should have gone with toyos back then, ive got toyo proxes all round now and there great tyres
  23. When I went Toyo all round I sold a pair of 40's on here for £160 last year - they had 7mm tread left on them though - I gave the other pair away If I could've afforded new wheels I would've kept them all for track use though
×
×
  • Create New...