Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I'd never take the zed in there -those spaces are a bloody nightmare and its full of the green welly brigade in their 4x4s
  2. You should show them the pads you removed
  3. Vik54

    New Toy

    Nice one Ross - look forward to seeing you at Knockers! viewtopic.php?f=36&t=33295
  4. only with extremely fancy insurance Neil
  5. I just went five weeks to the day without the zed During that time it was my first aniiversary since I got her - that was the hardest... probably should have been certified by the end (if not before ) - got her back today - now have face ache
  6. I'm torn between being very concerned that you saved those screen dumps John ...and wanting to applaud you for it
  7. Most of these were before my time - but how could we forget .......
  8. wow that was some filthy clay Nice job - what wax did they use - surely they didn't just use Red Mist after a machine polish?
  9. Welcome to the forum Have fun finding your zed
  10. Hi Wes - welcome to the forum That's a relatively healthy budget for ehat you're looking for
  11. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=31540
  12. Good decision Craig...but I'd go for an improved exhaust over the wheels
  13. Noooooooooooooo - gotta be another way to do this
  14. Sounds good - looks ok... http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=22076
  15. Good luck Steve - enjoy it
  16. Welcome to the forum Loving the black frog
  17. Andy I'll take the aerial box please
  18. Happy Birthday - have a good one (when you get up!)
  19. Welcome to the forum Happy zed shopping
  20. Nicer in the black anyway Al
  21. Terry, nice job....I just discovered Sonus clay a couple of months back- & my first experience of claying the car myself too - was amazed!
  22. You've found one then?
  23. och well good luck with your search http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?s=299&dist=10&pc=&min=&max=&y1=&y2=&txt=2006&px=&filter=TP&o=p&Submit=Search http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?s=299&dist=10&pc=&min=&max=&y1=&y2=&txt=2005&px=&filter=TP&o=p&Submit=Search This doesn't have the GT pack but does have Brembos and Rays alloys http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1766841.htm
  24. Great pics folks Looks like a nice day Pimm I am liking those wheels for an Azure
  25. Welcome to the forum You won't find a facelift GT with under 50k on the clock for £13k - but it is a relatively healthy budget for a pre-facelift with low mileage
×
×
  • Create New...