whats there not some 17"s for sale on here for like 120-150? If you got 18"s then maybe get a set of the slicks that Zman has? if you're 100% sure it wont be ANY rain or even any dampness on the track that is ...
i have had a look but didnt see any for that price ill have another look as id snap them up for that price
i may also have a set of 18s soon so ill have a look at these slicks your on about do you know how a set is
slick for sale here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=38998
I'd go and have a performance lesson at your nearest track...not sure what you can be taught in terms of performance and your own and your car's limits on a public road
There's no difference in sound with it - is just panel filter - I ran it for six months and 9k miles - just swapped to the HKS one as was too lazy to clean the K&N...and I fancied trying another one as well
Dead easy to install...though I've never had to do it myself - I have Mr T on speed dial
Martin - loads of us in Fife common as muck ....Toyboy, Cydine, KoBi, Brn2484 - members here and Crystal & Mark (not members here) and there's a new member in Dunfermline isn't there?
C'mon you know you want another zed