Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    Milltek or ?

    Hi Kaz - if you hop on the Milltek site they have a linkie for suppliers - you're looking at £750-900 supplied and fitted brand new. I don't think you'll regret it but then I am biased Mine was second hand and well broken in - when you give it some beans over 4k its fab- it still makes me every time I'm out on track but I won't bang on about it again....just search the forum for 'Milltek'
  2. 1/ martinmac 2/ toon chris 3/ Rothers 2901 4/ Wasso 5/ Shuck 6/ unabashed 7/ Jak 8/ The G Man 9/ Paulie 10/ Ricey 11. Vik54
  3. Insane in the membrane! Good luck with this - hope all goes fine - I would however, take Alex's advice and get it checked over by an independent
  4. Look what I found Now Craig you won't start doing the 1/4 mile at Crail if you turn Purple will you?!
  5. I remember how I threw a hissy fit the first time I saw an Azure in Dundee but then I realised that on East Coast they're common as muck Neily - Polly & my txts are top secret
  6. Fantastic thread...well impressed - you're gonna be deaf though
  7. Still PMSL after your txt today
  8. I would but really busy this week ...there's at least three active members actually in Edinburgh check out the scottish zeds thread
  9. Even though its non GT pack - its far too good to be true - I'd be going over that with a fine tooth comb
  10. Welcome to the forum Dave Whereabouts are you based?
  11. I wouldn't do her
  12. Welcome to the forum Njoy
  13. sounds like a 350z gt,not all cars have esp but esp is the top option. Nowt to do with being a GT spec - all uk cars have it can't comment on early imports
  14. I know nothing major I'm poor . Should be good when I get it back. If I'm going on track do I need a tow hook? Yup - but your standard one in the boot is fine
  15. Da'ood.....dude where's your car? its been gone an awfy long time....is it secret modding time
  16. have you tried Admiral/Bell? - they seem to be good for zeds
  17. ROFL " Me luv yew looong taame....me so hawnay....." I've just given away the fact I'm looking at the forum in the office...people are wondering why I just LOLd
  18. You know I hate 'in-yer-face' mods but the only way white calipers would work would be if there were other white accents on the car - even just de-cals. TBH Craig I think if you're getting bored then do something with your performance - you have a good looking car there at the moment and I think you'll regret changing it
  19. Lovin' the last four pics with the light pinging all over the shop
  20. Folks.... Mr T has negotiated some cracking rates for the Livingstone Autoparts Track day on the 30th full day 9am-5pm any takers?
  21. Give the dawg a bone
  22. Jay toyed with purple too - but HE WASN'T ALLOWED TO!! Yup I have that pic saved and one of Mr T's first zed Don't tell me its on your mind too! I have always had it in the back of my mind since I saw this car (not wuite this shade though)
  23. You dare go purple Craig I will not be held responsible (ask Jay)
×
×
  • Create New...