Jump to content

HEADPHONES

Members
  • Posts

    3,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HEADPHONES

  1. This is a YouTube video of the machine in action
  2. Rim friendly Manchester Tyre Services I visited MANCHESTER TYRE SERVICES in Openshaw today. Great family run place. They have 2 tyre machines. The regular Megamount and the all singing all dancing Megamount Smart. The Megamount Smart uses metal free plastic components in contact with the rim. No more worries about marks on your rims come tyre change Just make sure you request the Megamount Smart machine!
  3. That clay mitt will save you alot of time. I have the same one and will only use regular clay for awkward corners now.
  4. Welcome along. I had my zed about 3 years before joining here too! Very surprised one of your Rays buckled. Always thought these were tough forged rims. How did it happen? Anyway nice to see another sunset owner
  5. Welcome to the OC. What part of the country are you from........and don't forget pics of Zed
  6. Just googled that colour....... Mesmerizing. Kinda like midnight purple with azure and a mix of fairy dust
  7. Welcome to the OC. Like the rims
  8. You should have posted a pic of yourself in front on the zed with a cigar ala Hannibal from the A - team "I love it when a plan comes together" Must be most satisfying sorting it all out yourself.
  9. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191716263144?_mwBanner=1 You might need one of these^ I got one last year supplied and fitted for about £100.
  10. Nismo V1 kit and LMGT4s........match made in heaven
  11. If its any help I had a leaking slave cylinder on my old Prelude and you could see the fluid leaked underneath the carpet around the clutch pedal.
  12. When our first kid arrived we had the wife's mini as our PRACTICAL car for nearly 3 yrs until 2nd sprog was born. Will the TT take a baby seat in the back? Fatherhood was a bit of a shock. House was upside down. No sleep/social life. My zed was my little retreat.... My OASIS OF CALM. My little piece of the world that reminded me of ME.....that I could keep clean and orderly. My zed kept me sane through early fatherhood
  13. I actually think they suit the 350z more than the 370z......no idea why
  14. The tips polished up nicely in the pics. Always liked this style of tip best. If only Miltek and Scorpion came with OEM style tips like is Japspeed I reckon they'd sell alot more. GLWTS .......on a side note, is that a pole dancing pole in the background
  15. I had a leak in my cellar a few months ago. Puddles of water on the carpets not just damp. After sucking up the excess water with a carpet shampoo hoover the dehumidifiers only took a couple of days to dry it out. No windows or heating. So they are pretty good
  16. It's not all doom and gloom. If I remember correctly the damage only occurs higher up the rev range around 4k. So if it was occasionally run on normal but not driven hard there would be less chance of damage than if redlined frequently on normal unleaded.
  17. Love reading some of your replies. Gets the message across in an interesting and entertaining manner:lol: Anyway back on topic. It's a rarer car and they know we zed owners will pay inflated prices. I had a custom exhaust made for a Mini Cooper at about £250. Got them to quote on my Zed and it was a whopping £1200. Now I know it's a bigger system but can't be FIVE times bigger
  18. I have had a similar experience and can confirm what Ekona said above........ I HAD MY PANTS ON THE WRONG WAY ROUND You live and learn. I will ALWAYS check my pants before confirming my orders now
  19. DO NOT use normal. Super only or there is a risk of engine damage!
  20. My zed has been going there every year for the past 7 years. I too am very happy with this family run garage.
  21. I can vouch for this quality product. This is mine. I had an OEM one but the retaining bracke broke. THIS IS BETTER THAN OEM imho Thanks 14N
  22. Thanks for posting. That was awesome. Had to pull rank on the missus and interrupt her TV drama to watch it on the tv for full effect
  23. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/man-called-phuc-dat-bich-posts-passport-to-facebook-to-prove-his-name-is-real-a6741586.html This guy must have one of the most embarrassing names......EVER!
  24. HEADPHONES

    New Wheels

    Wow! If those are your winter wheels, you must have some pretty special summer rims.
  25. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00HSPR7L0/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1447629491&sr=8-12π=AC_SX110_SY165&keywords=black+and+decker+dustbuster+pivot+18v I got this from an outlet store fir £50 couple years ago. A charge will do a family saloon car/about 7mins.......and that's with the bombsite around 2 child seats too! Use it alot round the house too (crumbs in the sofa, skirting boards and the tops of door frames etc) Can't match a proper vac but I can't do without mine.
×
×
  • Create New...