Zed crash

ZeppoJeff

You can judge me any way you want mouthwash lol. Gary the cars getting fixed up again but will be a dedicated drifter

Style: 7/10

Damage: 6/10

Attitude: 8/10

Story: 9/10

Verdict: Nice crash but I'd like to see a little bit more work on the front to up the damage score. Story is plausible and attitude is good. 7.5/10.

• Like 6

Whoaaaaa!!! Holy crap unlucky Steve. Glad you are ok and you are already seeing a way forwards to make the best of the situationðŸ‘

. +1 on a drift/track car. It will be much fun and without the constant worry of how the car looks.

I'll catch up with you later.

• Like 1

Glad to hear you are ok other than a tad sore and damaged pride I would imagine. Bit of a mess on the car mind - which will I reckon require quite a lot of therapy !!!!

Sounds like you have some good friends to get the car back together.

The roads round here are littered with wildlife of one sort or another. ;)

Deer, badgers, foxes, let alone the pheasants, rabbits and squirrels - everywhere.

Fortunately for me I have not hit one for a few years now - touch wood, dammed scary when you do mind and so much the damage.

I even had a bird crack a headlight once. I am thinking and hoping it was death on impact !!!

Well I wasn't expecting to see a thread like this today!

Glad to see you're ok, and that the car will also survive. It's amazing how even experienced drivers can get caught out with a bit of fishtailing on a slippery surface. That's how I did all the damage to my VXR8 and I was only doing 25mph!

• Like 1

You can judge me any way you want mouthwash lol. Gary the cars getting fixed up again but will be a dedicated drifter

Verdict: Nice crash but I'd like to see a little bit more work on the front to up the damage score. Story is plausible and attitude is good. 7.5/10.

style only 7/10?!? its on its roof! short of rolling it several times, fail to see how you could score it higher!

damage, again only 6? theres barely a panel that's escaped there, that's pretty fubared.

Attitude is top notch, cant fault a solid 8.

story is a bit lacking though... swerved to avoid a deer, not doing it for me. a better story would have been 'lost control while attempting to evade pursuing gunmen down an Italian alp due to being noshed off by the presidents daughter' or something...

but in all seriousness, very happy to hear your ok with only a few minor injuries :thumbs:. cars can be replaced, people cannot. and also glad the zed will live on as a drifter!

• Like 2

style only 7/10?!? its on its roof! short of rolling it several times, fail to see how you could score it higher!

damage, again only 6? theres barely a panel that's escaped there, that's pretty fubared.

Attitude is top notch, cant fault a solid 8.

story is a bit lacking though... swerved to avoid a deer, not doing it for me. a better story would have been 'lost control while attempting to evade pursuing gunmen down an Italian alp due to being noshed off by the presidents daughter' or something...

but in all seriousness, very happy to hear your ok with only a few minor injuries :thumbs:. cars can be replaced, people cannot. and also glad the zed will live on as a drifter!

Rolling several times and pirouetting on the front bumper would have drastically increased both the style and the damage points, this is what we are lacking here.

Edit: Also no mention of engine damage keeps the score down.

Edited by mouthwash