New 350z owner, Shropshire

Hi all, finally bought a 350z 2004 UK GT.

Will put up a picture if I can figure out how to do that off my phone!

Been reading lots of interesting/useful posts on here, never new there was such a following for these cars.

Loving the car already, spent 1 whole day using finishing compound and then waxing. Gleams like new already!

Only had time to drive about 250 miles, but so many more to do, lol.

Cheers.

Only just got the chance to upload a pic, hope it works ok - not used to uploading to forums!!

post-24835-0-39974900-1429530560_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bluestrike

Hello and welcome.

Same as me then, what colour is yours, any mods yet?

I have not got around to putting up any pictures either, but mines completely stock aside from a plenum spacer, Japspeed Exhaust and Cosworth Air Filter so doesnt look any different than what you could find on the parkers website so i'm not in a hurry.

• Like 1

Hi,

It's silver and standard apart from a Nismo air intake and a Scorpion exhaust.

Well, at least I think it's standard. Pulls better than the other 3 I test drove. But it's only got 50k on the clock, it all appears to be genuine. Interior is like new almost.

Plus all paperwork adds up.

Not planning major mods yet, need some new tyres but that may spur new wheels!!

Sounds good.

Plenty if inspiration can be found here for all your needs if you're not a long time lurker like me.

Loads of threads about wheels and stuff here, nice little sticky for best alloys if you have not seen it already 😊 plus loads of advice about offsets and spacers etc regarding Brembo clearance etc.

Have fun!

Hi again,

Just ticked the follow topic box, wondered why I wasn't notified of new replies! Doh.

Mods.....not sure yet. Want to replace the belts, maybe discs & pads and then a complete fluids change. (I never trust service history!) Although, almost bloody perfect!! Drives great, looks perfect apart from a small chip on the bonnet and one on the rear wing. Inside is like new, have conditioned the leather but don't think it really needed it. Does need rear tyres soon though.

Have only driven it a bit but managed a couple of days to work this week (Navara had a holiday).

Once I've carried out the above, I'll have a think what to do. Don't think I'll do too much as it's too nice a car really. Maybe I should of bought a minga then I'd be more creative. Lol.