What's the manliest thing you did over the easter weekend?

Commander

I was cutting the grass (aka, nettle-infested jungle) with an old petrol mower. The handle snapped so I dragged it to the garage, welded it back together, and dragged it back outside again. Fired her up, 2ft flames fired out the exhaust for a bit while the oil / petrol burnt off from my tipping it on its side to do the welding, finished mowing the grass (topless, for the ladies, lol) and then had a beer.

I gave myself a 7/10 man-points rating for this; it needed more women, or blood, or cars, for it to get much higher...

What did you do this weekend?

• Like 5

Ripped out our old original 1960`s kitchen, then refitted a brand new entire kitchen, including re-doing all the plumbing for the sink/waste/washing machine. Then I fitted new laminate flooring and started on the wall tiling. Meant I could use mucho man tools.

All took a bit longer than I expected mind you, which effectively meant my entire weekend was written off, when I was really hoping to get out on the motorbike and take some very much needed time to relax/de-stress. Oh well. Maybe next weekend!

• Like 1

I ate this 6" tall burger.

94C2317D-B863-421B-85CB-44944E49972F.jpg

6oz steak burger, 6oz chicken fillet, beef brisket, pulled pork, bacon, cheese, coleslaw and salad with a side basket of crinkle cut chips followed by a creme egg cheesecake.

TAKE THAT HEART!!!

• Like 6

I shaved my pubes with a rusty sword then went out and had my way with multiple females. I then changed a wheel on a car without a jack or removing any of the nuts.

Then I watched a couple of hours of the Kardashians :thumbs:

Edited by hensh65