New 370z

Hi, I've just bought a 2010 370z after owning a TVR Chimaera for quite a few years. The Chimaera was certainly quick & sounded great, but it was a little difficult to live with. The build quality of the 370 is very good, puts the Chimaera to shame & it rides very well. It's graphite grey with dark grey wheels & has the auto box. I've only had it for just over a month but I've certainly got no regrets in buying it & I'm looking forward to taking it to Le Mans in June.

post-25111-0-47621300-1428165857_thumb.jpg

Ace, I chose the auto box because after 40+ years of driving manuals I decided that changing gear wasn't necessarily the most thrilling part of the driving experience & in today's overcrowded town & city driving it just becomes a pain in the proverbial. The Nissan auto is excellent & if I ever start feeling a bit nostalgic for manual changes I can always use the flappy paddles. For most of my working life I worked in the auto industry & had many years liaising with Nissan Sunderland & got a great understanding of their attitude towards quality & efficiency & I went on a couple of their Kaizen courses where they teach you how to make continual improvements in virtually any process through small steps & innovative thinking. This gave me a lot of confidence that Nissan would have made sure that the auto box matched the performance requirements of the 370z before they introduced it & so far I believe that they have & hopefully this will remain the case. Sorry that this reply is a bit "wordy".

P.S. Thanks to all for the welcome messages