350z vs 370z

dannybz

126 members have voted

1. 1. What looks better design wise in your opinion 350z or 370z?

• 350z
    • 370z

Another pointless thread. I'm surprised the moderators allow these posts to continue to be honest. They add no value and just cause hostility amongst some of the members... Who get upset easily

don't worry - we be watching ;)

I have a black de 350z and black 370z Nismo mk1. I think the 350 is a prettier design but the Nismo looks pure evil! Standard 370 a bit meh tbh, although the subtle 2014 revisions were an improvement. Fwiw I think the 350 Nismo has aged badly. My 2 cents. Lotus, lambo, Aston and Alfa prettier than them both :-)

Another pointless thread. I'm surprised the moderators allow these posts to continue to be honest. They add no value and just cause hostility amongst some of the members... Who get upset easily

You are all sensible adults and there is no harm in this thread or anything that's been said, and if we started removing pointless threads, well, bang would go my bed time reading ;)

Personally for me I love both the 350 I had and the 370. I'd have to say the 350 was more fun on the road but in the roadster format the 370 looks better and the cockpit is a nicer place to be, but I still miss my old 350 and the Milltek and berks hfc combo. But would I go back, no.

• Like 2

Std for std, i prefer the 350, but as some on here have done with the right additions, the 370 looks awesome.

If you want to talk sales figures though, the 350 walks it by a country mile, but then you are in discussion of price, recession etc

They're both great looking cars. But the 350 pips it for me, I love the lines and at some angles (especially the rear) I don't think there are many cars that beat it. The 370 is nice and like a lot of you have said, the looks are growing on me.

I like both, but if I take them as a whole 350z coupe and 350z roadster vs 370z coupe and 370z roadster I think the 370z has the edge.

However I will likely never purchase a roadster so... 350z it is!

Much prefer the look of the 350... The 370 looks like the designers have taken the 350 design and gone 'right.. we need to change something, what shall we change?

The 370 front lights just dont look right to me

• Like 1

The 370 is beautifull, just doesn't look as aggressive as the 350, which in its own way is starting to look a little dated.

Obviously in Nismo guise the '70 looks better, but generally I think the 350 tops it. Was considering swapping a few months ago and that was the general consensus of the guys at my work anyway.

From the outside the 350 has it for me, the lines and headlights are just that bit cleaner, but the 370 is a far nicer place to be inside.

If I could find a write off 370 roadster and get the full interior to fit :blush:

The 370 front lights just dont look right to me

+1

There was a thread i was reading the other day about 370z lights and in one shot it looked like the indicator bit (sticky out triangle bit to the side) had been blanked (like an eyebrow thing), looked so so much better :)

I've just been looking at images of the two side by side. I have a 350 and that is what I voted for. Don't get me wrong I certainly wouldn't say no to a 370 they do look great, but when you look at it side on, it does have a more angular quality than a 350. There is a kind of harshness to it, if that makes sense. The 350 is more rounded and sleeker in my opinion.

• Like 1

The 370 is 6 years old now, so starting to look a bit dated in some areas (although there's nothing that comes close as a two door coupe, bang for buck GT, for the price) but the 350 is decidedly dated and of another age, IMO of course.

When I looked at buying my first car about six years ago I made a list of cars I liked and thought were affordable. 350s were on the list along with cars including the Porsche Boxter. I wasn't aware of 370s until I saw the Fifth Gear review and fell love with them.

When we turned up to the Nissan dealer in Winchester and saw an 09 GT Ultimate in white I though it looked stunning and wanted it straight away. The 350 is a very good looking car in my book but I've never seen one that made me feel that way.

And (in my personal opinion of course) both variants of the 370 Nismo are on a whole new level looks wise.

(I'm guessing the results of the poll could be influenced by where it's been posted :). )

Edited by sipar69

You are all sensible adults and there is no harm in this thread or anything that's been said, and if we started removing pointless threads, well, bang would go my bed time reading ;)

Personally for me I love both the 350 I had and the 370. I'd have to say the 350 was more fun on the road but in the roadster format the 370 looks better and the cockpit is a nicer place to be, but I still miss my old 350 and the Milltek and berks hfc combo. But would I go back, no.

Well said Will, there seem to be too many previous owners on here who can't possibly hear an intelligently put comment on 'their' car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any plans or rumours for a new zed? Or will they be sticking with the 370 for a few more years?

The 370 hasn't exactly been a success sales wise over here but who knows, as long as Nissan keep making money with the Micra, Juke Quashqai then hopefully they will keep the Zed line going in one way or another...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Is there any plans or rumours for a new zed? Or will they be sticking with the 370 for a few more years?

There was some speculation a year or so ago that the new Z would appear in 2016. I seem to remember talk of a smaller capacity turbo charged engine and a targa top!!!

Be interesting to see what happens.