Who do you think Won..?

WhackyWill

Don't know but millipede comes across as a complete ........... answers a question and then turns away from the questioner as if to say 'your question was good but I've answered it without breaking sweat' ... he's a dick IMO

• Like 1

Don't know but millipede comes across as a complete ........... answers a question and then turns away from the questioner as if to say 'your question was good but I've answered it without breaking sweat' ... he's a dick IMO

I've met his brother who is 100 times the man he is ... again in my opinion

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I missed it. :(

I can completely understand why people don't like Call me Dave though. He comes across as so completely out of touch, and bimbles along like he doesn't have a clue. He has a hard time trying to make himself sound even vaguely normal, and just how you're supposed to relate to that as a regular person I've no idea.

And yet, he's still a billion times more likeable than that snivelling wretch Milliband.

• Like 1

Tbf Dave put forward some good thoughts, whether they do it or not is a different thing entirely:

No instantly being eligible for benefits for migrants, only able to claim if they have paid in for 4 years.

If they dont have a job in 6 months there out.

Eu reform and a yes no vote in 2017.

• Like 1

I've gone from being so interested in politics when I left school I did a degree in it, to almost complete apathy in recent years. I don't believe any of the mainstream parties have credibility because whatever they say in their manifestos, they usually fail to deliver. And I'm certainly not voting for the fruit loop U-Kippers.

And am I the only person who is driven mad by the way all politicians now start every answer to a question with "Look...."

• Like 3

Didnt watch it but even from the clips it looks like Dave did slightly better, that said the only thing that would make me vote for Millipede is if part of his manifesto was "You can give me a dry slap - whenever you feel like it!!", I just cant imagine having him as the figurehead of our country for 4 years. Other Millepede is a different matter, they cocked up royally with that one.

However, both seemed a bit underprepared - Ed MUST have known he would get asked about his brother and the fact that he is just a shyte imitation of him, Crazy Dave must have known he was going to get hit on broken promises, benefits being reduced in real terms and zero hours contracts - hell the last one is easy, its just a formal version of casual work, you arent limited to only having one ZHC on the go at a time. We used to have a similar system, it was called "cash in hand" except you didnt get holiday, sick or pension and didnt have any rights, you can have that one for free Dave ;)

He does seem a bit out of touch but since when has the PM been a man of the people, even B.Liar was a long way from your average bloke down the pub.

• Like 1

Come the last election CMD was pretty down to earth I thought, but he definitely seems to have gone the wrong way just to appear the complete opposite to Wallace.

To look at it in another light, imagine if Milliband was PM and there was a genuine crisis with us vs Russia: Putin would kick him all over the place. He has absolutely zero presence when putting him up on the world's stage.

To look at it in another light, imagine if Milliband was PM and there was a genuine crisis with us vs Russia: Putin would kick him all over the place. He has absolutely zero presence when putting him up on the world's stage.

Ha ha, how funny, in the brief clips i did see, Paxman questioned EM about his apparent lack of strength (obviously not physical) and that was exactly how he put it, if you were locked in a room with Putin and the door was opened 5 mins later, Putin would be smiling and you would be on the floor ;)

I've gone from being so interested in politics when I left school I did a degree in it, to almost complete apathy in recent years. I don't believe any of the mainstream parties have credibility because whatever they say in their manifestos, they usually fail to deliver. And I'm certainly not voting for the fruit loop U-Kippers.

And am I the only person who is driven mad by the way all politicians now start every answer to a question with "Look...."

Or, "i will tell you"....but then its to a completely different question to whats been asked :)

You are right about the manifestos though, personally i feel if the elected government doesnt achieve what they outline in their manifesto they shouldnt be allowed to run for government next time or if they are allowed to run and do get back in, they should have a shortened term in government (i.e 2 years) to deliver on their previous promises. However fanciful that might be :)

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

Hung parliament again though I reckon.

Looks that way. Looking at the figures, it would seem that we'll probably have a minority government that'll fall very quickly and I can see another election within months.

Pete

Missed it sadly. Did Cameron manage to maintain human form for the whole thing?

I briefly saw one of his lizard scales come through when he was flustered in PM Questions recently. He's finding it harder and harder to resist licking up small bugs in his vicinity, must be the stress.

What happened to proper politicians who aren't 12 years old and look like hey escaped from a Debenhams Formal Wear sales training course and stumbled into politics??? It's a sad day that Milliballs is supposed to be the best of the bunch.

Luckily, I have better things to do than watch these tossers spout hours of bullshit.

Cameron is an utter lying fool who does not live in the real world but cloud cuckoo land.

Cleg aka deputy dog is a muppet with no spine

Milliband is just wet behind the ears

Farage is just a relic of imperial britain

Vote the monster raving looney party, they make more sense than the other four parties and we might actually just make some progress as a nation with them at the helm!

I actually think that CMD has a pretty good idea of the real world, he just doesn't come across that way. He has more experience with the NHS than most people would ever want to, but still gets portrayed as the NHS killer.

Milliband would be far more credible if he ditched the union support altogether, and stopped aiming all the evils of the world at the door of business. Labour should be smarter than that now, which is why Blair was so successful in the first five years.