350Z Artwork

longsh07

Quite a while back now I backed a project on Kickstarter called 'Engineered Art'.

Basically the chap running the project makes A3 size, aluminium laser etched technical blueprints of cars and bikes etc.

Well mine finally arrived this weekend and I had to share it because its so incredibly cool to look at :D

16860063466_4000108424_b.jpg

16263586294_6e4713e49f_b.jpg

16699833129_1a66f1aefa_b.jpg

16884780562_5f40fa2056_b.jpg

Had mine designed in its standard spec as I'm thinking about getting another one once I've finished modifying it.

Just need to get myself a frame now so it can take pride of place :thumbs:

Obviously the Kickstarter has now ended so if anyone else is interested, this is the website http://www.blackartgraphics.com/

• Like 8

Oh nice, so could he make a modified version of ur car too?

Yup :D it was completely customisable. I got to specify pretty much every last detail of the design. The actual images are drawn up from photos I sent over.

Been in touch with Dan, I will be placing an order - £125 for standard artwork

Good man, he deserves a lot of support. I'm sure you will, or have already, seen the passion he has for this :thumbs:

Edited by longsh07

Indeed, looked through the website and the work already completed, I am actually having this done for my 944 and will post on both the club forums once complete.

I have told Dan that I was recommended from on here, who should I say recommended his work? I am assuming your forum name wouldn't mean anything to him?

Thanks again, looking forward to receiving my blueprint

Indeed, looked through the website and the work already completed, I am actually having this done for my 944 and will post on both the club forums once complete.

I have told Dan that I was recommended from on here, who should I say recommended his work? I am assuming your forum name wouldn't mean anything to him?

Thanks again, looking forward to receiving my blueprint

Forum name should be fine but put Matt as well. That should just help tie it up :)

Wow. I want.

Plus if I get this done, it'll mean I'll be forced to stop making visual changes to the exterior of my car! :lol: So the initial outlay will prevent me spending more in future :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wow. I want.

Plus if I get this done, it'll mean I'll be forced to stop making visual changes to the exterior of my car! :lol: So the initial outlay will prevent me spending more in future :thumbs:

Find out if he can do mods to the art work. You know, just in case :lol: