Clarkson suspended by the BBC..!!

WhackyWill

Lets see how long before this thread escalates :lol:

Edit - I retract that comment after seeing Doogys link.

Just seems odd not airing an already filmed episode....This week was 2014 Japfest as well.

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 1

Lets see how long before this thread escalates :lol:

Edit - I retract that comment after seeing Doogys link.

Just seems odd not airing an already filmed episode....This week was 2014 Japfest as well.

I didn't realise they filmed them that far in advance :surrender:

Personally I cannot stand the man and have not watched Top Gear in Years - he does really grate.

How he has kept his job so long goodness only knows - except of course its al down the money he brings in.

Hoping he disappears from Top Gear and we have a new presenter who is not so far up his own a%SS. !!!

• Like 3

I always thought the studio stuff was filmed on the Wednesday before the airing.

Maybe thats why this weekend has been cancelled.

Would be funny if the 'empty chaired' him like they are proposing to do to Cameron. Hammond and May would have a ball!

Personally I cannot stand the man and have not watched Top Gear in Years - he does really grate.

How he has kept his job so long goodness only knows - except of course its al down the money he brings in.

Hoping he disappears from Top Gear and we have a new presenter who is not so far up his own a%SS. !!!

I hate to say it but JC makes Top Gear. If he goes the next presenter will have very big shoes to fill.

Be interesting to see if he pipes up on Twitter about it now its been made public.

• Like 4

I hate to say it but JC makes Top Gear. If he goes the next presenter will have very big shoes to fill.

Be interesting to see if he pipes up on Twitter about it now its been made public.

Isnt Clarkson a shareholder of some sort in the Top Gear brand?

Isnt Clarkson a shareholder of some sort in the Top Gear brand?

I thought he sold up to the BBC a year or two ago :shrug:

• Like 1

No smoke without fire:-

The presenter himself has remained silent, however last month he tweeted a post saying a "new presenter for Top Gear" was wanted.

"Applicant should be old, badly dressed and pedantic but capable of getting to work on time," he said.

That was to do with James may being late for work and holding up filming, Hammond was tweeting about it too

• Like 1