Encounter with a 370Z

chrisday1990

Hey Chaps I had my first run in with a Blue 370z . OK so off the lights up through all the gears we where tit for tat. It could have been me within the slip stream helping things.

Any ways story out of the way has anyone else witnessed the same thing because surly with the upgrades the 370 has it should beat my HR no? Also he says he was not giving it the beans... i was!

Edited by chrisday1990

.....one day...one day :lol: I have had a 'run in' with a 370Z...although! It was a roadster...fairly equally matched I'd say, I'm guessin the coupe will be faster but I don't think in the real world of 2nd/3rd gear roll they'd be too much in it, with the 370 edging it.

Edited by AMT

The 70 are only 15bhp more than the HR 50s and weight ... What 50kg less? That's nowhere near enough to make a difference on the road. IMHO . You have to have 50+ bhp more or a massive weight difference to really pull away from another car on the road ( 2nd 3rd gear )

• Like 2