NEW MEMBER HERE :D

Aminul

Hi All,

My name is Aminul, I'm 19 (turning 20 vey soon) and would like to learn a lot more about the range of Zed models available before purchasing the right one.

I currently drive a 2002 Toyota Celica 190 and am very well known on he celica club uk forum. I'm also part of another independent group called celicrew based in London. Here's our facebook page: https://www.facebook...53651238168197/

I currently run my own detailing company called ai detailing. Do follow on instagram to check out some of my work @ai.detailing

After owning the celica for just over a year now, I really want something abit more powerful and RWD. But I want to spend some time on the forum here and learn abit more about Zeds before purchasing one. That's the mistake I made when purchasing my Celica. I didn't learn anything about it and didn't realise there was much better ones for sale on the forum.

Due to my young age, NO insurance company is wiling to insure me on a Zed which isn't surprising. And those who do give me a quote, well its better not knowing lol.

My main on this forum is to try and take as much advice and soak up all the knowledge I can here before purchasing one. And hopefully by then my insurance quotes will be lower.

My preferences so far are a white 350z convertible.

Any common faults to look out for?

I look really forward to getting to know you all, and as a detailer, I'll be very active in the detailing section.

Edited by Aminul

I cant offer much advice on the type of Z you are looking for but ive had my Z for 2 days now and I love it. Like you I had (and still have as its up for sale) a 2005 Celica which I owned for 3 years. The Z is a perfect step up as the driving position and pedals are much like the Celica in that sense, but the car rides and performs a lot better. Im 23 now but got the Celica at 20, my Z costs 550 for the year which isnt bad but I have had my licence for 6 years (7 this year). It may be best to wait another 2 years for cheaper insurance depending on how much your willing to pay! Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks Jonty :)

Yes by the look of it I'm going to have to wait a year or two. But in that time I just to soak up as much knowledge as possible from the older, more experienced members here.

£550 for the year is really good! But I live in London so mine will probably be a hell of a lot higher :glare: