Hi! New owner/member

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ollie and I've just bought a Silver 2005 manual 350z Z33.

I've wanted one for a while now to use as my daily driver and this one needed a bit of work but happy to make it my own. Will do some bits myself but it's in having a new gearbox at the moment as the third gear synchro was shot and the rest weren't far behind! Flywheel and clutch also needed replacing. There was a stage 6 competition clutch in there when I got it which isn't for me on a daily driver.

Anyway, looking forward to getting it back on the road after a really good valet, some body work/ paint touch ups and some trim replacements.

Cheers

Ollie

Two Delorean's and a 350Z? Jeez Ollie, why don't you pick a cat that isn't so common? :shrug::lol:

Hello and :welcome: to the forum. Does this mean we're gonna have to stop answering all the "what's this?" Questions with "it's a Flux Capacitor" now?

:worthless:

Thank you all for the welcomes! :D

Two Delorean's and a 350Z? Jeez Ollie, why don't you pick a cat that isn't so common? :shrug::lol:

Hello and :welcome: to the forum. Does this mean we're gonna have to stop answering all the "what's this?" Questions with "it's a Flux Capacitor" now?

I know, I really like unusal or uncommon cars!

Nah you keep going with the "flux capacitor" comments :lol: But for referenece for those who are interested here are a few pics of my cars. Including my 350z before I collected it.

post-24646-0-28146000-1422395640_thumb.jpg

post-24646-0-32064200-1422395643_thumb.jpg

post-24646-0-64117100-1422395672_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you all for the welcomes! :D

I know, I really like unusal or uncommon cars!

Nah you keep going with the "flux capacitor" comments :lol: But for referenece for those who are interested here are a few pics of my cars. Including my 350z before I collected it.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you got a Z but the Deloreans are bloody awesome!