what would you buy for the wife ?

snoged

hahaha nice replys (my apologies for posting this here but i know the members here know their motors)!

5 door (i need to get my road bike in the back and the annual camping kit)

high mileage not a problem= she does 7 miles a day to & from work but needs fsh

needs all the creature comforts would like heated seats & leather

prob prefer diesel

no kids

she likes the protective size of the Rav so prob.needs to be another 4x4 Jap or ?

If she's doing such low mileage, a petrol would be the better option. :thumbs:

+1. Short trips all the time in some diesel cars can lead to problems from what I've read. ;)

What about a Honda CRV?

Like this one: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201501130124079/sort/default/fuel-type/petrol/price-to/9500/model/cr-v/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/postcode/cf158rl/make/honda/price-from/9000/radius/1500/usedcars?logcode=p

Black, Upgrades - Metallic Paint, 12 months warranty, 12 months MOT, Last serviced on 21/02/2013 at 44,332 miles, Full service history, Clean bodywork, Black Full leather interior - Excellent Condition, Tyre condition Good, Four wheel-drive, Standard Features - Satellite Navigation, Sunroof Electric, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Parking Aid, Seats Heated, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Computer, Electric Windows, In Car Entertainment, Telephone Equipment, Upholstery Leather. 5 seats, Experian auto check clear, £9,361

Any good? :)

• Like 1

I actually had to google what a CR-V looks like. My god, what a bland, boring, white good of a car that is!

Please, get something more interesting!

Nice to drive and good interiors though.

We looked at that and the Santa Fe when we found out Helen was pregnant. Then we found it was twins and ended up with a bus.

• Like 1

I actually had to google what a CR-V looks like. My god, what a bland, boring, white good of a car that is!

Please, get something more interesting!

says someone driving a BMW :lol:

they're actually very good - wifey loved ours and didn't really want to exchange it - plenty of room in it - managed to carry 2 Timps in it once

Don't get a juke! There bloody everywhere....

One of the nissan factorys is based in Newcastle and all the little chav scum bags get them cheap due to working for them. I can't go from A to B without seeing some radgie driving one of these and thinking he's in a sports car.

To be fair it may be a great car but thats put me right off them.