350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Had the same kit on my 370z, you going to love it!

I hope so. Only this it a screamer type so will need to fabricate piping to keep it quiet but cant wait to mount it

Was this originally going to be a NA build? I can't see where you said what the planned spec was, and most of the pictures have died for me.

Originally we where planning to go with mid mount kit from Boosted performance from Canada with 6466 ball bearing turbine.

But i prefer much more this set up since i havent replaced valve retainers during built-up and twins dont require more than 7200 rpm.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I hope so. Only this it a screamer type so will need to fabricate piping to keep it quiet but cant wait to mount it

Yep, I had exactly the same setup on 370z, it sound awesome with the screamer pipe, I don't know how to describe it, but it gets a bit too loud. I was considering doing the same, route the external wastegates into the downpipes / exhaust for better sound :)

Yep, I had exactly the same setup on 370z, it sound awesome with the screamer pipe, I don't know how to describe it, but it gets a bit too loud. I was considering doing the same, route the external wastegates into the downpipes / exhaust for better sound :)

Do you maybe know are there any aftermarket pipes available for this routening

Do you maybe know are there any aftermarket pipes available for this routening

Not aware of any setups like that, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
Niiiiiiiiice. 😄

I wish I had money to do stuff like this :blush::lol:

Adrian, get some finance on the site :scare:

I put my last coins into this. As this kits are not manufactured anymore i I didn't want to lose it. Hopefully all will go well

Clutch came from repairs. It was Competition clutch stage 5 but it only lasted 15k miles. So we modified it instead of 4 wings it has 6 and switch from sinter to kevlar.

IMG-20160203-WA0004_zpswyyaowf3.jpg20160203_171740_zpsglejethw.jpg20160203_171752_zpsskxducsb.jpg20160203_171758_zpsds1kx30j.jpg

• Like 2

No. Actually i will be participating but i need to go abroad to earn some coins. This kit left me penny less. Since engine has been fully rebuilded for this kit and is still outside it won't be much of a problem to bolt this on. It straight forward installation

That engine is epic. B)

Oh and liking the R/c helicopters dotted around on the shelves. :teeth:;)

Thanks. Plan is to get this build clean and neat as much as possible. Maximum stealth effect under hood

Good observation :)

He has one helicopter but is not on this shelves behind engine, honestly i never saw bigger RC. I reckon blades are more than meter each. And shear size of that helicopter is enormous. I was looking blades and mechanism which is moving them and it's a real thing just in smaller package. Iwill snap a picture and post it here

Edited by Snjur

Has to be pretty skilled to fly those helicopters ~ my mate had one once but never even managed to get it properly in the air. Think he set it up wrong when he built it though tbh.

I've got a quadcopter AKA a drone myself but then they're a lot easier to fly. :D;)

• Like 1