350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Well they look ok. How will they handle I don't know. But I did today 400 km of twisty roads car is behaving nicely no sound or any issues what so ever. So for now all is good plus they come also with energy suspension polyurethane bushings. I bought it in States. Concept Z performance

Brill, nice feedback thanks. What toe/camber settings are you running if you know? These are my next investment so just getting some feedback :-) rightyo! I think they're the cheapest. How long did it take to arrive bud?

Well I think they are worth that money. Is not cheap built and I don't see them any less quality than OEM. But will monitor on how things will go. I think they can be in week of time with you. But I had other stuff on order so it took bit time as I was waiting for them to get those items on stock. As for toe and camber I will put you scan copy of whee alignment tomorrow morning. I know toe is -1 degree on front axle and -2 on rear. For toe I am not sure so will check tomorrow. But on this set up now Bilstein B14, stiffer sway bars and stabilizers, polyurethane bushings ( still missing rear subframe and diff but will do in future), Kinetix kit and this present wheel alingment car drives really nice. It very predictable on steering wheel, you can feel movements of rear end and it is very easy to control the car. All in all I'm pleased

Spot on Snjur. I have a full poly setup, Eibach ARB's, Circuit Sport Adjustable ARB Links and HKS Hipermaxx II suspension. The Kinetix will finish off the setup nicely I'm sure. Thanks for you insite. My mind is now confirmed wether to buy or not. My poor bank balance :( haha!

• Like 1

So the Zed has it's first battle scar then Snjur?! :surrender::dry:

Could of at least said you did it drifting at 80mph sideways through a canyon or something cool like that. :lol:;)

Hehehe it cross my mind but.... :D At least chunk of bumper would be missing in best case. Well like this I can always say it was girlfriend who was driving :D

Joke on a side it, garage was nightmare wide as Z maybe couple of inches on each side plus spiral shape. It was either bumper or rim. Complete disaster. So I went for bumper :D

• Like 1

Ah yes last night I did a run against stock Bmw e90 335i. 2nd gear from 50 km/h. Well to be honest i was surprised. I was thinking since it is twin turbo he will wash me away. He was around no more than 2 lengths in front of me plus with 3 gear I start closing gap and than we need to brake due to traffic. But all in all I'm quite pleased with remap. Completely different car now

• Like 1

Forgot to say I put B&M short sifter up. It will take bit time to get used to it. Takes a bit more power now to throw a stick into gears. It's bit shorter throw than stock but nothing much. Also first and revers not always smooth and few times instead of 3rd I end up in 5th. Will take bit practice to get used to it

Next mod is clutch braided line. I got this issue with clutch pedal. When harsh driving and frequent use of clutch pedal, pedal is not returning properly last few centimetres it tends to stop

I've got this, most noticeable when using the clutch for reversing. Pauses for a bit then flicks out. Let me know if this solves your problem!

Next mod is clutch braided line. I got this issue with clutch pedal. When harsh driving and frequent use of clutch pedal, pedal is not returning properly last few centimetres it tends to stop

I've got this, most noticeable when using the clutch for reversing. Pauses for a bit then flicks out. Let me know if this solves your problem!

Exactly. I was told this is common issue which can be sorted out by using braided clutch line and dismounting clutch slave cylinder and cleaning it or refurbishing it with new rubber rings.

Nice work!

Well they look ok. How will they handle I don't know. But I did today 400 km of twisty roads car is behaving nicely no sound or any issues what so ever. So for now all is good plus they come also with energy suspension polyurethane bushings. I bought it in States. Concept Z performance

Repeat the trip and come join us on Grobnik on Sunday :D Edited by lolzz

Nice work!

Repeat the trip and come join us on Grobnik on Sunday :D

So you have booked the track over weekend. I see bikers are complaining track is occupied for weekend. It's a track day or?

Yes, it's a track day :)

Next Grobnik Track Day - Sunday 29.03.2015. 10-17h!!!

Time Table:

09:30 briefing with drivers!!!

10:00 Open pit lane start

13:00 Start Race 1

13:30 Start Race 2

13:50 Open pit lane

17:00 Open pit lane finish

Track Day Price:

100€/760Kn - Payment until 16.03.

120€/910Kn - Payment until 23.03.

150€/1.150Kn - Payment 29.03.

Lap timing 15€/115Kn

I hope I will make it, I already paid...

Hi we will be in Split on 14th September driving down to Dubrovnik.

Then 20th hopefully catching the 7:45 ferry from Stari Grad and spending most of the day in Split before catching the ferry to Ancona.

Hope we can meet up :teeth:

No worries mate hopefully I will be at home than. If any help or assistance feel free to ask

Exactly. I was told this is common issue which can be sorted out by using braided clutch line and dismounting clutch slave cylinder and cleaning it or refurbishing it with new rubber rings.

Did this fix the problem mate?

I'm still waiting for my buddy to send me braided line.

So. I have replaced stock rubber line with braided and dismounted slave cylinder and cleaned it. Since it was Friday I put all back as I didn't have time to fabricate inner washers or seals or how do you call it. Definitely after cleaning and line pedal is much better and not "sticky" any more but to be 100% I need rubber parts

So. I have replaced stock rubber line with braided and dismounted slave cylinder and cleaned it. Since it was Friday I put all back as I didn't have time to fabricate inner washers or seals or how do you call it. Definitely after cleaning and line pedal is much better and not "sticky" any more but to be 100% I need rubber parts

Appreciate the info mate! I'll get a HEL line ordered from the group buy on here. Think the fresh bleed will help it too

• Like 1

Appreciate the info mate! I'll get a HEL line ordered from the group buy on here. Think the fresh bleed will help it too

Sure it will be better. Plus I have found rebuild kit for slave cylinder and will go with that rather then with new rubber seals since the last coil od spring has been torn apart on mine

Sure it will be better. Plus I have found rebuild kit for slave cylinder and will go with that rather then with new rubber seals since the last coil od spring has been torn apart on mine

Just had a quick look online and for the cost of a slave cylinder I think I might just replace it

Just had a quick look online and for the cost of a slave cylinder I think I might just replace it

I found rebuild kit including piston rubber seal and spring for 28 euro