350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Hmm you mean there's eBay bargains to be had on the other nationality sites too such as ebay.de!? This opens up my eBay trawling to all new levels! lol

Sure. Im browsing every available ebay there is :)

This particular item was 600 euros :D

Another ebay deal. It was worth to wake up this morning at 0400 for end of auction.

Haltech Platinum Pro Plug n Play SA ECU

post-22831-144161447769_thumb.jpeg

high Performance Fuel and Ignition ECU for Nissan 350Z.

Fully programmable ECU interfacing directly with all the standard Nissan sensors and on board computer systems. Taking control of all the essential engine management tasks such as fuel delivery, ignition timing, boost levels, camshaft positioning and correction maps, the Platinum Pro Plug-in 350Z (Z33) ECU even interfaces with the factory Nissan CAN bus for on-board diagnostics and troubleshooting.

Features:

• Sequential Fuel Control

• Direct Fire Ignition Control

• Variable Camshaft postion mapping

• Knock Detection

• Engine Rev Limiter

• Closed loop boost control

• Launch control

• Closed loop wideband 02 control

• On board data logging

• Speed density, Alpha-N or MAF tuning

• Additional user definable inputs and outputs

• Windows Software

The Platinum Pro Plug-in 350Z (Z33) kit includes:

ECU Programmable Computer,Plug and Play wiring Harness,USB Programming Cable,Instruction Manual (on CD), Programming software

Main Features over previous model

• Fully Stand Alone – No factory ECU Required – Controls all factory Functions

• Complete Electronic Throttle Control

• Generic CAN OBDII Support

• CAN Bus Intergration – Haltech Communicates with the Instrument Cluster, ABS & PDM.

• Crusie Control

• Flex Fuel / E85 Ethanol Support

• Long Term Fuel Trims

• Knock Control with Long Term Trims

• Auxillary Inputs and Outputs

True Stand Alone

• New ECU is a complete stand alone.

• The OEM ECU is not required at all as the Haltech ECU takes control of all functions, unlike any other tuning solution.

• No more check engine lights, idle problems, torque limits or rev limiters.

• The Haltech allows full control over the engine, without complications or compromise.

More Inputs and Outputs

• Not only does the Haltech Pro Plugin utilise all the factory inputs and outputs, but it also has auxiliary Inputs and Outputs.

• These auxiliary pins allow greater functionality, such as boost control, water injection and even Flex Fuel E85 support.

• If further functions are required, multiple CAN Expansion Devices can be connected to the Haltech.

More Control

• The Haltech Pro Plugin has more than double the correction tables available than the previous ECU, with higher resolution and more flexibility

• Electronic Throttle control allows the user to define Pedal vs Throttle position as well as user definable Idle Control

• Multiple user generic correction tables for Fuel, Ignition and Boost control.

More Functions

• Extra Functions such as Boost Control, Launch Control, Antilag, Speed Limiter, Nitrous Control are all standard.

Operating Temperature Range:

-40Deg C to 85 Deg C ( -40 Deg F to 185 Deg F)

Models covered:

Nissan 350Z Z33 – (2003 -2006)

Nissan Skyline V35 – (2003 -2006)

Infinity G35 – (2003 – 2006

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shape of the engine is 10/10.

It has 70k km on speedo, last 30k km was with fully opened exhaust and remaped. Crank,cams,cylinders all in excellent condition. Bit makes me sad to bore such and engine but....

Only bad news we stumbled upon was drivers side valve cover leakage which is a common problem on Z. Now is time for handing it over fore boring and other interesting metal works

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 1

That's the funny part of artists not a even lift inside for cars. But work and details of build behind this guy speak for itself. All will be posted here so you can see the final result

• 2 weeks later...

In the meantime got Mishimoto radiator and fan shroud

IMG-20151016-WA0002_zpsvqpo7pkz.jpg

This morning got the news that package from Usa is finally underway. CJM fuel return system delayed shipment as the manufacturer didn't have all the parts for build. So hopefully within week or two should have block underway for boring and metal works.

Also yesterday bought Mocal sandwich plate with thermostat on ebay.co.uk for 40 quid new.

Screenshot_2015-10-22-19-42-56_zpsrtf9orpd.png

Also stumbled upon this on ebay UK and decided to give it a go. Maybe somebody has already had experience with this. Motamec 34 row oil cooler. Browsing didn't helped me much all i could find is UK company. Fair price hopefully quality will be as well

Screenshot_2015-10-22-19-42-37_zpsskvpkkdx.png

Edited by Snjur

• 2 weeks later...

Goods landed. Jackass send it in 2 parcels so im still waiting on Wiseco pistons and HR gaskets

IMG-20151104-WA0019_zpsik0r6m6r.jpg

Ah yes for Motamec looks a really good quality build. Im sure it will perform quite well.

So for that price for sure best buy

Edited by Snjur

Nice collection of parts! I bet you cant wait to have them fitted B)

You really don't mess around! Have been following your build since your first posted it, probably one of my favourite cars on here and that was before the TT!

Thanks guys. Yeah bit anxious to start this already as CJM fuel return system has really delayed build. They didn't have all necessary parts in States for completing kit, even it came without anodizing as i was really feed up with waiting.

Pistons,HR gaskets and water pump assembly are at post office so Monday they will be collected and together with block going for boring.

Finally!

Will post all the pictures of the fabrication and rebuild process.

Once everything assembled its time for Boosted Performance twin scroll turbo kit. Hopefully he will have some available kit around as he is quite busy over winter specially now after extending his offer of kits on 370