350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Rear spats are from Infinity G35 and rear diffuser hm I forgot the brand. It's carbon fiber purchased is States. I saw it here couple of group buys where organized

How much work is required to make them fit to the 350z bumper?

It's I direct fit no mods needed :)

Rear spats are from Infinity G35 and rear diffuser hm I forgot the brand. It's carbon fiber purchased is States. I saw it here couple of group buys where organized

Looks like I have my next mod lined up...

Looks like I have my next mod lined up...

Just look for genuine part as it comes with few bits needed for instalation

Well 2night I did an uphill run against Audi A5 3.0tdi full open exhaust, remap, KW var 2. Straight line and up hill Z is faster, but.... Road is very bumpy, 2 and 3 lanes occasionally. There is no way to match Quattro on this kind of road. At least not with my pair of balls. It was 4th gear flat out sometimes 5th. Simply rear end due to road surface is very nervous, jumping on bumps plus every time it lands and gets grip is pushing car in slide. And all of this are very fast corners. There was no other way than to surrender. Quattro is just holding line like he is on rails

Edited by Snjur

Yesterday did a dyno run.

Initial run with tuned map from uk 273 hp and 310 nm

Stock map 276 hp and 314 NM

Final result 305 hp and 340 NM.

A friend did and awesome job with remap. Car is much smoother, way better response to gas pedal. Completely different car. To gain 30 hp from remap for me was much more than I was expecting.

Torque delivery is now flat and smooth all the way from basement till the end. Which can be see from graph

On top of that I got a ride in other 350z he was doing with TT set up and 550 hp. It was just wow. Something I wasn't expecting. Car is brutal.

Next time I will be driving in his Z 350 which is convertible running 750 hp on single turbo.

Ah yes

post-22831-142641083706_thumb.pngpost-22831-142641084423_thumb.png

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 1

Vr nice mate look the part...best colour to :)

May i ask where you get the gear knob frm?

Mike K-g

I got it from eBay I thinks States. it cool with this 6 speed text

Great dyno result Snjur. B):teeth:

Thanks mate to be honest I wasn't expecting this but was nice surprise

Well they look ok. How will they handle I don't know. But I did today 400 km of twisty roads car is behaving nicely no sound or any issues what so ever. So for now all is good plus they come also with energy suspension polyurethane bushings. I bought it in States. Concept Z performance

Well they look ok. How will they handle I don't know. But I did today 400 km of twisty roads car is behaving nicely no sound or any issues what so ever. So for now all is good plus they come also with energy suspension polyurethane bushings. I bought it in States. Concept Z performance

Brill, nice feedback thanks. What toe/camber settings are you running if you know? These are my next investment so just getting some feedback :-) rightyo! I think they're the cheapest. How long did it take to arrive bud?