350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Door cards look very classy, should have been that way from factory!

Yeah only down side of the car was interior at least from my point of view. B4 I purchased the car I haven't done any thorough research about model but the first impression I got after opening door and having a look inside was ups not what I was expecting. Simply the interior had a huge lack of design for exterior and they should have done it bit better in first place

Well anxious to see this in combination with CF details. Hopefully we can start assembly next week. And the last touch will be ambient light. Since all is black and orange + cf, I will go with orange led light. Just need to figure out how to work it out. I was planing down on the floor leg compartment, trunk, and door cards. One car is lock/unlock to display all, and later on only to remain active during driving one in floor and trunk. And try to connect it on cluster dimmer for intensity

Hehehe well I think if all goes according the plan we shall have the car assembled by the end of next week so will make a proper photo session. Tomorrow I will have all the CF parts with me and leather items day after tomorrow

• Like 2