350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

So couple of changes here. Yesterday guys where looking how and where to fit a 34 row cooler. Since A/C is must unfortunately there is no way to squeeze it under the bonnet.

Good thing about having buddys who have a same car projects is being able to swap parts.

At the time I was looking for Oil cooler i found on Ebay.co.uk second hand Mocal 25 row oil cooler with some fancy lines. Buddy went for Mocal one and i went for Motamec.

This Mocal was a bargain around 80 quid in good shape plus the lines are really excellent quality. Fancy stuff weightless and huge diameter for better flow.

Since my buddy is running roadster already without A/C this this 34 row will come in handy as he is upgrading turbo and going 900 bhp

Also i have decided to pass him my Jwt cams as after discussing with him for my set up they would be quite aggressive and i would lost idle rev and low range for hi rpm gains. Since I wanna have car as much as usable like DD we skip this option and he will have benefit from JWT in chasing skys.

So i will go with Coswort cams with following specs:

Nissan VQ35 287hp set ZK1 grind cams

2 intake and 2 exhaust cams

SPECS - Intake 268 deg. 10.4mm lift / exhaust 268 deg. 9.5mm

Guys also played with interface for later on.

I didn't want any gauges of sensors in cabin. For me it's a ricer thing and is not appropriate for car like Zed.

So they just fit an 7" tablet in Nav box and is fitting nice. Only downside is that door lid is not able to close but i would even prefer to have it removed.

Any way now im in search of 7" full OS windows tablet where we will plug SA Haltech and have interface and monitor all senors and data. Same like GTR but with way much more data. I think is much better than playing with gauges

IMG-20151107-WA0006_zpsihleox66.jpg

IMG-20151107-WA0005_zpsnsvi9lql.jpg

IMG-20151108-WA0003_zpsfdrf6k55.jpg

IMG-20151108-WA0004_zpsvfiqqefq.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by Snjur

• 2 weeks later...
Thats my kind of LEGO :)

Some serious money being spent! I wish I had that kind of money available for mods

Been putting some coins on a side. Get rid of my other project car and went how you call it here Zeditius.

Decided that this car will be moded by the book or no mods at all. Bit slower route but in then end I will have a DD car that will not require coverall in trunk and tool box :D

• Like 2

Buid has been delayed due to CZP parts supplier from States. From beginning of project it has been issue with this instead send all in ona package he devide in two. So double tax and import cost, than missin fuel pump and gauge. Latest instead of 16 L19 ARP headstuds he sent only 15. Again wait for week to arrive.

IMG-20151218-WA0020_zps5q2a83u9.jpgIMG-20151218-WA0021_zpsreai0yxm.jpgIMG-20151218-WA0019_zpsrmvwwczi.jpgIMG-20151218-WA0022_zpsswuzcsr8.jpgIMG-20151218-WA0024_zpse9er0swy.jpgIMG-20151218-WA0026_zpsmt6uzgjt.jpgIMG-20151218-WA0025_zpssvemyaof.jpg

If you or the guy with the c8 cams fancy selling give me a shout ;)

C8 i passed on to my buddy. As he is going on 800+ HP.

Cams are fitted to his turbo Zed and he is saying that this cams are very very aggressive. Even with his Precision Turbo 6266 there are more loss than gains over stock cams as they require a lager turbo which is planned in future

Theyre designwd to compliment an na build really not turbo :/

Actually no. They are designed with current spec. Its up to you on how to use them. This C8 cams for NA require some serious pistons, airfolow etc... Its not something you just bolt on stock VQ

• 2 weeks later...

My old clutch has worn out in record time. It was Competition clutch Stage 5 with sinter material and after 15k miles it was at the end.

This time i will try Kevlar and instead of 4 fin i will go on 6 fin

IMG-20151230-WA0005_zpsvuiuoi9t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So..... Change of plan again.

Since the engine is out and time is passing still no news from Boosted apart that mid mount kits should be available in March. Have been pinging him but with no success we decided following.

Greddy Twinn Turbo kit with TD06 20g turbines

Kit is brand new with screamer pipes.

Exaust manifold and turbine housings have been ceramic heat treated in states.

image.jpg14_1_zpsssscz0a3.jpgimage.jpg8_4_zpstgv3f6ub.jpgimage.jpg9_3_zpsyddyj6wl.jpgimage.jpg6_5_zpspx35anh6.jpg

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 3