350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So... Ordered this morning Mfactory Clutch plate lsd from Tegiwa Imports.

It's a 1.5/2 way adjustable lsd, with adjustable lock percentage and pre load.

Also order Yokohama Ad08R in size 245/40/18 and 265/40/18

If all goes well im looking to see a car on dyno later this week.

444600f3a7df659976d5bf483a6796aa.jpg

6b89c0c1e429f25a6e3e1ab08ba055b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It'll be good to get your thoughts on that diff, I'm inclined for the Quaife later in the year (mainly street driving).

Sure. I was thinking over Tomei Trax and Mfactory as i wanted clutch plate LSD and not helical. Since this i coming from UK i have no import charges.

I had in past Mfactory but helical type on my Swift Sport Turbo. No any remarks

Excited!!!

Tell me about it :)

Going to dyno this week finally huh

Wanna see what number we can get i just hope some how to pass 700 hp

Reading your thread just makes me remeber mine build few months ago waitng for all bits and pieces to arrive and than start assembling all.

Unfortunately nothing from Mfactory diff. Sent an e mail yesterday concerning delivery time and if it is optimistic to expect it next week. Got reply that it will take 6 weeks or so te deliver since this is new product and is still in process of fabrication. I have asked for funds return as this is way too long. Hope there will be no problem for that as they look legit seller

Excited!!!

i just hope some how to pass 700 hp

Totally Jealous! I wish I was at this stage. I also wish I had a dyno and the ability to tune. I will have paid considerable money already and I worry tuning companies are like "no, you need this extra part and that extra part and we need to take your engine out and swap the turbo's for some gold plated ones" so they pump you for cash because you're none the wiser.

Reading your thread just makes me remeber mine build few months ago waitng for all bits and pieces to arrive and than start assembling.

Well the bottom end Will arrive in a couple of months then be fitted. Again...wish I could do it myself.

Best of luck with getting big, broad power and torque!

Edited by TT350

:(

580 Bhp and 600 NM at 5600 rpm on 1.2 bar of boost and clutch start slipping. Competition Clutch stage 5.

Ordered from CZP JWT heavy duty clutch as it has proven here on 720 BHP boosted Z

:(

580 Bhp and 600 NM at 5600 rpm on 1.2 bar of boost and clutch start slipping. Competition Clutch stage 5.

Ordered from CZP JWT heavy duty clutch as it has proven here on 720 BHP boosted Z

That sucks.

I have on order a south bend clutch rated to 1000nm. Hope that holds!!

Yup it really suchs. Im not happy at all with Competition clutch. It lasted 10k miles on stock engine.

Anyway friend has 720 hp on stock clutch with this JWT pressure plate. Rated at 1200 kg

Yup it really suchs. Im not happy at all with Competition clutch. It lasted 10k miles on stock engine.

Anyway friend has 720 hp on stock clutch with this JWT pressure plate. Rated at 1200 kg

Maybe it was just close to the end of its life and forced induction just tipped it over the edge.

I had mine UpRevved with a panel filter and plenum spacer. Before the uprev and tuning the clutch was 100% fine. Then after, completely slipping. Was only a rise of 20bhp and about 20ib/ft.

Just one of those things mate.

In my case friction plate lasted 10k miles on Na mode.

B4 this built or better to say after disassembling engine and seeing friction plate it was was renewed by kevlar plates. Simply durability was very low 10k only and now pressure plate is letting go on 600Nm and this is stage 6. So which stage do i need than from Competition clutch, maybe stage 10 😂

Anyway going now with JWT and organic friction plate

• Like 1