350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Wow! Super smooth power delivery.

Yeah. Thanks to my buddy who is doing remap. Well i have tried car only on low boost due to pressure plate is not holding well and clutch is slipping so i didn't want to burn friction disc. But from this small test drive on low boost car is acting phenomenal. I was afraid that there will be lag and sudden kick of boost. Feeling is completely opposite. Car is acting like it has a huge NA engine like 6000 or 8000 liters. Still plenty grunt in bottom as i was afraid due to low compression pistons and cams it might become numb. It just feels like b4 but multiplied by 10. I believe car will be awesome to drive and this increase of power will very usable

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

So. JWT clutch has arriverd together with organic plate and bearing and tomorrow will be up.

Also once JWT is ok car we will take rear subframe and change all bushings with Energy suspension ones. Also diff will be dismantled and awaiting Quaife which should arrive on Tuesday/Wednesday from Tarmac

• Like 1

Mine has the same spread of power and torque as yours but 430bhp

Like you say, there's no lag and it's like driving an N/A.

Hopefully by the end of the week we should be again on dyno and see what we can see on 1.5 1.6 bar of boost.

Finally decided to catch up with rear subframe. I had energy suspension bushing sitting on shelf for a while. So took yesterday all down. A lot of job but what a hell. Will also paint the diff cover

84731ca15121ff41004d3a751f825ef4.jpg8559af8cef7fa64637b1c45a7873dbeb.jpg64e39299be36a50812933f75a85d2b80.jpg

• Like 1

I started mine today. Didn't sound as good as that lol.

Heheh I need to buy Invidia cause this Japspeed is not going to last long.

Well wish you that all goes well and without any issues. It will be a real fun car once you finish. A lot of fun

What diff did you get in the end ?

Quaife. All clutch plate diff weren't available on stock. So to save time and i went for Quaife

• Like 1

Quaife. All clutch plate diff weren't available on stock. So to save time and i went for Quaife

Brilliant.

It's what I'm planning to do a bit later in the year.

I'd love to get some detailed feedback from you on how you think it performs :)

Brilliant.

It's what I'm planning to do a bit later in the year.

I'd love to get some detailed feedback from you on how you think it performs :)

Sure will revert after some miles

• Like 2

I started mine today. Didn't sound as good as that lol.

Heheh I need to buy Invidia cause this Japspeed is not going to last long.

Well wish you that all goes well and without any issues. It will be a real fun car once you finish. A lot of fun

Nice sounding exhaust the Invidia. I think I'll go for an Agency Power single exhaust. Very loud.

• 2 weeks later...

It a strange color. Its going from dark to shine depends from sunlight. This was an quick few picture. Once i clean the car i will make a proper pics. I was looking also bronze but more i look less i know so i went for this semi mate gold

It a strange color. Its going from dark to shine depends from sunlight. This was an quick few picture. Once i clean the car i will make a proper pics. I was looking also bronze but more i look less i know so i went for this semi mate gold

I'm glad you like it mate. For sure it's a great looking car.

Maybe not choosing bronze is a good thing. Most people go for the bronze so you're more unique.

You anywhere near Dubrovnik?

What power have you settled on?

Well initially i wanted to go with candy red/blue. But than price for painting candy color was 450 gbp for set. Which didn't make sense as it was almost the same cost of wheels. E.G rear wheels 10x18 cost me with delivery 250 gbp brand new.

Same was with bronze. All the bronze color which are looking nice are using same method of painting like candy color.

Now im close to capital Zagreb. Dubrovnik if on very south around 600 km from me.

Ah power. After Cosworth screwed me over with that Kelford cams i haven't settle for any numbers yet. Last was 1.2 bar 580 bhp. But due to Cosworth cams issues engine is parted again. Hopefully by the end of next week will see final numbers

• Like 1