The Ugly Aftermarket Mods Thread

pjf1985

Don't shoot me but I actually like that. :surrender::lol:

It's definitely one of the better "kit" cars I've seen made from a 350. :D

7fa0457a3d03.gif ha ha die !

nah lol I like it too, looks wicked I'd drive it :) but noticed that ppl don't like replicas and they always bashing them

• Like 1

I have never understood the whole trying to make one car look like another. Ok the Ferrari kits etc are a cheap way to get something that looks like a Ferrari, but for what that white 350 above cost you could buy a Porsche. :surrender:

As for Veilside, just flat out ugly, every kit they do for any car, and the price of their Fortune kits is just insane. The Rx7 Fortune kit was £11-£12k, thats before shipping and fitting, so £20k+ to buy and fit some fiberglass mouldings on a car worth £4-£5k.

Edited by Jetpilot

I wish I hadn't looked at this thread. Most of these pics make me feel ill.

Its not anything about preserving the sanctity of the "holy Z original factory look", 90% of these things look deformed. How could anyone drive them and feel proud. Don't they know people are not going 'wow I want that', they are going 'what a nob!'.

This thread will end up getting in an argument

As soon as I read the title, I thought the same thing :)

as long as it says at

i dont like ___________

and doesnt go

_________ always look @*!#

or

people who do___________ are ****ing idiots

hopefully stays pleasant

You should be a mod ;)

Why do all my threads I start have to end up in arguments? Seems like they do lol.

If Stevo was a mod, could we put a picture up in this thread? ;):lol: haha only kidding mate!

• Like 1

as long as it says at

i dont like ___________

and doesnt go

or

hopefully stays pleasant

You should be a mod ;)

Why do all my threads I start have to end up in arguments? Seems like they do lol.

If Stevo was a mod, could we put a picture up in this thread? ;):lol: haha only kidding mate!

its fine as i dont get it :wacko:

• Like 1

The worst one I saw was just before I bought mine. The interior had been retrimmed with red, blue, green and yellow leather.

The older members might remember it. Can't find pics online which I'm surprised at

You must remember buying parts to just bolt on is one thing, actually customising is a totally different one, if the owners like THERE cars, then who are you, or anybody else to criticise people who spend There money Not yours,

Don't get me wrong there's some cars on here I don't like but there not mine so it doesn't matter to me :thumbs:

• Like 4

You must remember buying parts to just bolt on is one thing, actually customising is a totally different one, if the owners like THERE cars, then who are you, or anybody else to criticise people who spend There money Not yours,

Don't get me wrong there's some cars on here I don't like but there not mine so it doesn't matter to me :thumbs:

Valid point, but with some of these creations, i.e custom bodywork, i wonder if any of the owners think, that did not end up the way i had hoped. Very easy to judge whether you like the look of a Nismo v2 or Chargespeed rear, but not so when you have a look you want to create.

Edited by Jetpilot

as long as it says at

i dont like ___________

and doesnt go

or

hopefully stays pleasant

You should be a mod ;)

its fine as i dont get it :wacko:

Ugly mod ;):lol:

• Like 1