Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

I have just spent over an hour reading all 23 pages of this thread. Hats off to you sir, not only is the car utterly fantastic so were the updates/pictures along the way. Much more interesting than the 50 shades of arse the wife is reading I'll wager.

Would love to see this in the flesh and as per the comments from the other guys, not worth selling. You will regret it. It's way to nice.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Service history is rubbish prior to me buying it, it's had the belts and sparks done and is serviced every year or sooner. 7k would be tempting, but anything less I'd rather keep it...

7.5k as is and ill be round at the weekend?? ;):p

• Like 1

Dont you dare sell it! At least enjoy it for a while first :thumbs:

I think that's the plan mate, another year maybe....

Yep.You rob the bank and I will drive your z as a getaway car.Dont sell it mate.

How about I keep the Z and we rob the bank anyway? I'm hoping to mate... Cheers :)

I have just spent over an hour reading all 23 pages of this thread. Hats off to you sir, not only is the car utterly fantastic so were the updates/pictures along the way. Much more interesting than the 50 shades of arse the wife is reading I'll wager.

Would love to see this in the flesh and as per the comments from the other guys, not worth selling. You will regret it. It's way to nice.

Dave

Thanks mate, that's really nice of you to say and I hope you enjoyed the read! Cheers :D

7.5k as is and ill be round at the weekend?? ;):p

You're killing me man.... Killing me! Lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

WHAT THE EFFFF? How? Where?

Up at our place. Dropping some parts off for another member and parked in a completely empty car park to which someone parked next to him, went in the electrical supply place, whacked his car door open and buggered off.

Fat slothenly gimps!

• Like 1

Up at our place. Dropping some parts off for another member and parked in a completely empty car park to which someone parked next to him, went in the electrical supply place, whacked his car door open and buggered off.

Fat slothenly gimps!

Wow. What a T*@% !!!!

• Like 1

Cheers all, only noticed it after I'd gone from Paul's place, but I knew straight away what had happened.

When I saw the guy carefully squeeze out, I remember thinking to myself maybe I'll move it while they're gone... I didn't, and he obviously shown a lot less care getting in when I was inside Revolve.

The paintless dent removal man was supposed to come over today but didn't, hopefully it can be sorted well.

• 3 weeks later...

He's a freelancer Jay Kay - based in Cheshire area, I can PM you his number if you're of that area.

Yeah it's just a striped panel DJM, so the reflection over the ding the gridlines take the shape of the bits required to fix.

EDIT: I can now see you're nowhere near Cheshire, cost was £45.

Edited by Cal
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...