LIKWIDART - My wonderful ChrisyBabes Funeral.

LIKWIDART

My beautiful ChrisyBabes - Chickin - Christine. On February 2013 Chris had to undergo an immediate and life threatening operation to remove a large tumour that was crushing and completely closing down her intestines, and the outcome led to removing the majority of her internal organs - massive operation!. This was immediately followed by the obligriatory chemotherapy for 6 months, 3 months off then more chemo, etc etc. Apart from making her feel extremely ill - "death warmed" up as she put it - the chemo didn't have any effect on the cancer, but all the way through she bravely kept her "love of life and love of people", and at least she kept all of her hair and good looks, which where very important to her. She carried on working throughout chemo up until early this year simply because she wanted to, and was determined not to give in and try to live as normal as possible, but unfortunately in July of this year the cancer returned again with avengeance. On the 5th November at 12 0-clock she died in my arms at home which was where she wanted to be, just the two of us how she wanted. Even in the last few weeks of her life and right to the end she was still more concerned and cared more about other people than she did of herself - the most courageous and bravest person I've ever seen or known - if ever there where a medal for bravery in the face of death then my Chrisybabes deserves one with honours - she was an example to us all and I can't begin to say how proud I am of her - one in a million never to be replaced, she was the nicest person you'd ever wish to meet. For the last 22 years she has been my whole life, we did everything together and where never apart - she made my life worth living, and had a lasting effect on everyone who knew her and everyone she met. We held her funeral on the 25th of November.

Night Night Chickin - XX - Rob.

post-11935-0-97837100-1418503494_thumb.jpg

post-11935-0-79024800-1418503503_thumb.jpg

post-11935-0-56849100-1418503514_thumb.jpg

post-11935-0-22519600-1418503523_thumb.jpg

post-11935-0-40789500-1418503531_thumb.jpg

Rob, we've met on several occasions and helped me put together products for a range of car marques. I've had the pleasure of meeting Christine on a couple of occasions. She was a lovely lady and the 2 of you were always so welcoming.

This is extremely sad news and I'm so sorry to see that you both had to go through this. The worst things always seem to happen to the nicest people.

Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you are keeping well in what has been a very tough time.

My condolences

Richard

• Like 1

Very sorry to hear this news Rob, my deepest and sincere condolences to you and family.

Clearly Christine was a terrific and beautiful person. How fortunate that you got to spend so much time and so many wonderful experiences together.

Keep those special memories in mind.

Edited by Bockaaarck