My New Ride (Porsche Content)

Sarnie

Very nice, shame the roads are not dryer and warmer then you could give it a proper blast...

Says who? I'm sure Liam can look after himself and btw this is not a barge like the laaaguar😈.

If only you can recall how much fun it is to drive a scalpel precise car you would come back to your senses and sell that boat😎.

• Like 1

Very nice, shame the roads are not dryer and warmer then you could give it a proper blast...

Says who? I'm sure Liam can look after himself and btw this is not a barge like the laaaguar😈.

If only you can recall how much fun it is to drive a scalpel precise car you would come back to your senses and sell that boat😎.

At least I have a car to drive, yours seem to be in endless state of repair :p

I was referring to the first pic with the ice on the ground, not doubting anyones driving prowess just not sensible to be pushing anything in those conditions really Mr 10.5 :p

Where did you get that impression from SMD👀.

You are so far from the truth dude. I'm now at 105k driving it like I stole it everytime and never missed a beat. If it's been off the road it's been for mods unless you count that as repairs :lol:

Where did you get that impression from SMD👀.

You are so far from the truth dude. I'm now at 105k driving it like I stole it everytime and never missed a beat. If it's been off the road it's been for mods unless you count that as repairs :lol:

Oh just going by the fact you never turn up for any of our meets, I guessed car problems :lol:

Where did you get that impression from SMD������.

Oh just going by the fact you never turn up for any of our meets, I guessed car problems :lol:

I assumed that was just a faulty watch

Nice choice sarnie👊
Where you not tempted by the 997 turbo. These things are going for 30-50k with under 50k miles on 2008-2010 cars🙀

My honest answer is that I simply do not like 911's............they just look a little bit samey.........great cars of course, but just not for me! :)

Very Nice !!!!!

All that talk about colours and you went for white :lol:

I know I know I know! :lol:

That was when I was ordering a brand new Cayman, as soon as decided on a Cayman R it had to be white, but I would have bought a Peridot Green one or a Guards Red one if a decent one had come up :)

That first photo was at a service station about an hour outside of Edinburgh, I couldn't believe the snow!!!

Back in Brum now!

I've had the car 48 hours and I've either been cleaning it, driving it or sleeping!! :lol:

That first photo was at a service station about an hour outside of Edinburgh, I couldn't believe the snow!!!

Back in Brum now!

I've had the car 48 hours and I've either been cleaning it, driving it or sleeping!! :lol:

Nothing like that new (to you) car feeling :teeth:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm not sure I could have done it without you!

Thanks for answering all 3 bzallion of my noob Porsche questions, it's much much appreciated.

:)

I thought it was 4 bazillion at least ;):lol:

How are you finding the PSE compared with the gts?

Back in Brum now!

your in brum hope to see the beast around B)

• Like 1