Pics of my 2015 370Z Nismo at last.

Turboextreme

Looks very nice and much more a fan of this than the Mk1, although, I do have to say not a big fan of silver cars and it would have to be white for me, obviously, or maybe black at a push but, unfortunately, I don`t expect to be having to make that choice any time soon.

Now maybe if it had an extra 50bhp and the wife had some good life insurance ...... :dry: ...... mines due 2nd service in Feb - maybe they`ll have one in the showroom ... :dry:

So much nice than the mk1 !! Fair play to nissan for seeing they had missed the mark with first 370 nismo and sorted it pretty quick with the mk2 . I would be genuinely gutted if I had a mk1 not just in the looks department but now the mk1 will always been know as the ugly one and I think they will drop dramatically in price .

So much nice than the mk1 !! Fair play to nissan for seeing they had missed the mark with first 370 nismo and sorted it pretty quick with the mk2 . I would be genuinely gutted if I had a mk1 not just in the looks department but now the mk1 will always been know as the ugly one and I think they will drop dramatically in price .

For some of us the mark 2 is too close to the standard 370 in looks. I like the new one a lot but wouldn't swap and I can assure you that 'gutted' isn't a feeling any of us Mark 1 owners get from our cars.

Edited by sipar69

For some of us the mark 2 is too close to the standard 370 in looks. I like the new one a lot but wouldn't swap and I can assure you that 'gutted' isn't a feeling any of us Mark 1 owners get from our cars.

Wasn't ment to rattle anyone's cage just my opinion ... It is odd though that nissan brought out a newer version so quick though, and people being people will always want the newer version of the nismo IMO .

Wasn't ment to rattle anyone's cage just my opinion ... It is odd though that nissan brought out a newer version so quick though, and people being people will always want the newer version of the nismo IMO .

No worries. :) Horses for courses. i do like the Mk2 but having had two 370s before the Nismo already, it wouldn't be distinctive enough for me. It's a bit too subtly different to the standard 370. I can see it makes more sense if you're upgrading from a 350. Truth is I doubt it will make much difference to sales - so few people buy 370s of any sort.

• Like 1

The MK1 has been around for 5 years...

I had the decision to wait for a MK2 and didn't.

Plus, your comment is as rediculous as me saying that I pitty anyone who only has the 370z which doesn't have any factory fitted kit/upgrades. I bet they're gutted they didn't/couldn't afford a better version. Utter tosh!!!!

I am not particularly interested in opinions when people are inconsiderate to others. I never share my views on a standard 370 because they're negative and I know people on the forum love theirs... So why would I? If not to be a pr@t.

• Like 1

Really nice car, you must be very pleased. I saw one just like it last weekend and thought wow B) They look even better in the flesh.

The only thing that I don't like is the wheel arch edges :surrender: never really noticed them before on other colours, but they look more pronounced on the silver . . :(

If the Mk1 is anything to go by there will be some quite good deals on ex demonstrators around fairly soon. It didn't take long for me to find mine after the release of the Mk1. Prices dropped to the low 30ks quite quickly for an ex demo and I expect the same will happen with these. :)