Pics of my 2015 370Z Nismo at last.

Turboextreme

If my experience is anything to go by you'll end up with a few very small stone chips on the wheels after a while anyway. I agree with you - both cars have their plus and minus points - perhaps we should pool resources and create a combined version :). The seats in yours look very similar to those in one my favourite other cars - the Lotus Evora S.

Have you thought about doing the GTR starter button mod? It looks very good with the Nismo interior and is dead easy to do. Hope to be installing my kick plates at the weekend to give the interior a bit of bling. Also a fairly easy mod. I think that will be about it for me mods wise though.

I've got the illuminated kick plates, nice touch at night :thumbs:

Easy fit, most difficult part is routing the cable from passenger to driver side

My thought's on old vrs new,

I always loved the 370Z but would never have bought one, Then I saw a 370 nismo in the Nissan showroom at the nurburgring a couple of year ago and thought I want one I really really want one and when I got the cash together I brought one, But the new nismo gives me the same feeling as the standard 370 a bloody great car but I don't one,

There's a good review of old nismo vrs new one on line, In CAR magazine,

Edited by api330
  • Like 1

Just read that review in Car Magazine and it actually faired better here than in some of the other reviews I have seen but I think some of the reviews were a tad unfair. The price is the issue and what it is close to being priced to, like the Porsche Cayman and the BMW 2 series although is bland is a highly rated car that's just as fast if not faster with better fuel economy. I know which one of all these cars I would have though as I own it ;)

Went to see when one these today - actually two. Nissan Nottingham has one in white and one in black for sale.

My oh my ... I'm in love ... I like the outside styling but what I absolutely fell in love with is the interior .. Those lovely bucket seats and blackened parts that's are silver in mine ie door handles, gear surround, steering wheel controls etc look awesome...

Started thinking how I can raise/borrow or steal £34k .....

Edited by Brayster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw one in westway nissan. Looks a lot like the standard 370 for me. Also the vents on the rear bumper are poor, the size of them is inconsistent and almost 'wobbly'

haters_gonna_hate_by_haleymarie69.jpg

:lol:

I jest of course everyone's entitled to an opinion. :teeth:

Hmm..... #lol .. Genuinely laughable