Pics of my 2015 370Z Nismo at last.

Turboextreme

Everyone knows that facelifts sometimes go wrong ;)

Lovely seats. Can we swap? :)

I am adding a small mod to mine at the weekend - illuminated Z kick-plates. Will post up some pics.

How are you finding the exhaust. Loud enough?

One unexpected bonus of the Nismo, which I expect applies to the newer variant as well, is that it seems be much less prone to stone chips on the side skirts and bumper. My previous two 370s suffered quite badly but I've had hardly any on the new car. :)

Edited by sipar69

One unexpected bonus of the Nismo, which I expect applies to the newer variant as well, is that it seems be much less prone to stop chips on the side skirts and bumper. My previous two 370s suffered quite badly but I've had hardly any on the new car. :)

Yup i was wondering about that, the standard zeds get peppered down there

Awesome car, miles better than the previous abortion!!

Great seats too, proper sports seats!! :)

You will start the Mk1 owners off again saying things like that :)

There's always one chopper in the woods, though surprisingly, it is possible to like both variants, shocker eh? Something that some are still to learn.

One thing though, vitriolic in their consistency.

Nice car buddy, said before :)

• Like 2

I'm not on here enough any more to know what you are referring to, but this car is really nice in comparison to the previous one!! :)

I'm not on here enough any more to know what you are referring to, but this car is really nice in comparison to the previous one!! :)

A guy posted some pics of his new car, which he's rightly proud of. There was a debate about the two different versions of the Nismo and we were sensibly reminded by the Mods to keep on topic and not get into arguments about which version is 'better' because it's been done in other threads.

Edited by sipar69

A guy posted some pics of his new car, which he's rightly proud of. There was a debate about the two different versions of the Nismo and we were sensibly reminded by the Mods to keep on topic and not get into arguments about which version is 'better' because it's been done in other threads.

As I said, I'm not on here a lot anymore so thanks for updating me on the current "politics".

I clicked on the thread, liked the pics, scrolled to the bottom of the page and commented, don't have the time to read five pages of comments these days.

This car looks pretty awesome, previous one wasn't, thats pretty much me up to date!

Really nice car, you must be very pleased. I saw one just like it last weekend and thought wow B) They look even better in the flesh.

The only thing that I don't like is the wheel arch edges :surrender: never really noticed them before on other colours, but they look more pronounced on the silver . . :(

damn you Canadian! I never noticed until you said. Bolt on arches are the only answer!

#teamtarmac

• Like 1

I posted on another thread about one of my wheels having what looked like a wheel brace mark, though I am not really fussed as it is hardly noticeable I thought I would price a rear wheel up anyway, from the stealers £1116 plus VAT. I was offered a replacement but I said I would settle for a 370 car cover instead.

Back to the main subject though, thanks for all the positive comments, I actually like both and I originally ordered the 2014 car but ended up with the 2015 model. I actually asked to swap to the new car a month in to my order but was told I would get the one I originally ordered. Then in October I spoke to the dealership and they informed me that I would get the new one which I was happy with :)

2014 car I don't like interior and the step on the front bumper so small people can open the bonnet ;) 2015 I don't like is the lack of BGW

If my experience is anything to go by you'll end up with a few very small stone chips on the wheels after a while anyway. I agree with you - both cars have their plus and minus points - perhaps we should pool resources and create a combined version :). The seats in yours look very similar to those in one my favourite other cars - the Lotus Evora S.

Have you thought about doing the GTR starter button mod? It looks very good with the Nismo interior and is dead easy to do. Hope to be installing my kick plates at the weekend to give the interior a bit of bling. Also a fairly easy mod. I think that will be about it for me mods wise though.