My new car (caution bmw content)

LRF4N

As most of you know the skyline has gone so got this to replace it for now

Was getting a bit bored of the 90s jap interior and build quality. Also my commute is mainly stop start rush hour traffic so decided auto is the way to go

I have always loved beamers but never actually owned one so thought now was the time

325 m sport auto, ox blood interior, parking sensors, xenons. Needs some tlc but nothing major. Love that bmw engine note. Doesn't turn heads like the skyline or the zed but being inconspicuous is sometimes a good thing

5D707A05-000E-4EAC-8394-121BBC0880E4.jpg

0E1D74C9-A691-4295-85CA-C60217CB1CD7.jpg

45622C38-05BE-4D51-957C-C0F0AB2C951C.jpg

Iv heard a lot of words to describe the e46 m sport coupe. Never heard ugly tho :lol:

Marzman I nearly didn't get one cos of your issues but nothing else done it for me in this price range

Mikey what's the boot floor issue? Never heard of anything. Mine has just gone 10 years now

• Like 1

Iv heard a lot of words to describe the e46 m sport coupe. Never heard ugly tho :lol:

Marzman I nearly didn't get one cos of your issues but nothing else done it for me in this price range

Mikey what's the boot floor issue? Never heard of anything. Mine has just gone 10 years now

Google "E46 Subframe Cracks/Problems/Issues"...............

Another thing to check is the rear springs especially at the base where they sit in the cup they are prone to cracking before breaking completely. I would imagine if a car has been stiffened or lowered it may punch through the boot floor but on standard springs and bushes unlikely even the slightly stiffer m sport set up.