New member!

:welcome:

Dont think ive seen it before, where are you on the central belt?

I live just outside Stirling, It only gets used on a Saturday sometimes a Sunday so hasnt been around much mostly through in Glasgow, Not taken it to any cruises etc yet

• Like 1

I live just outside Stirling, It only gets used on a Saturday sometimes a Sunday so hasnt been around much mostly through in Glasgow, Not taken it to any cruises etc yet

There is 2 guys on here up that way who might know it. There is a meet next Sunday the 30th at euro central half 9 if you are around :thumbs:

There is 2 guys on here up that way who might know it. There is a meet next Sunday the 30th at euro central half 9 if you are around :thumbs:

Im tottaly new to forums so still trying to get the hang of it :lol: whats their usernames? I would definitely be intersted in that mate, thanks for letting me know, where abouts is euro central?

• Like 1

Welcome,

ahh your in stirling! It wasn't yourself I passed then on Tuesday morning?

I was in the azure blue zed coming out of mcdonalds :p

It wouldnt of been mate I only ever have it out at the weekends, are you local to Stirling?