Over 11k posts and I still need help!

nixy

Those that know me will know I have barely been around in the last two or three years for one reason or another. In that time lots has changed and I have an iPad. I don't seem to be able to use the site the same where are the smilies for example? It was also a total nightmare to post a pic. I used photo bucket which was horrendous on an iPad for some reason but surely things have moved on in posting pictures? Or haven't they? I feel like a noob! (I would post a sad face but I can't find any smilies!) :-(

• Like 2

Emoticons can be found in this guide

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69201-forum-emotions-on-ipads-and-other-tablets/

PhotoBucket iPad app sucks a bit - I use the iPhone version on my iPad. The click on the IMG link produced by the info button. Copy, paste, joy :thumbs:

Learn a few emoticons too.. :thumbs: is : thumbs : without the spaces etc :teeth: ( : teeth : )

Use www.postimage.org far easier than Tapatalk or Photobucket.

Good Luck . :thumbs: :thumbs:

So we know why you use postimage then:

http://www.cpukforum...showtopic=47374

:scare: :scare:

Hum..! Well that's a first, as you can only post what you put onto it..at the moment its got

photos of Black Betty... :scare: :scare: :scare:

I just read that cpukforum...thats Boll**cks as I paid for an add free version.. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Edited by WhackyWill

Tapatalk blows, switch to normal or just hit "clear history and website data" in Safari settings and when you log back in, cancel away the stupid tapatalk pop-up and just use Safari on iPad, it works a treat. It should only ask you once.

As for photobucket, the apps suck :lol: browser FTW.

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with tapatalk, you guys obviously have issues with technology...

Yes, with tapatalk "technology". It's a poor man's ceefax :lol:

How is linking all your forums together in a stream ceefax related :lol:

Fair enough if you don't like it but you can't say it is rubbish because it isn't, it works very well apart from a couple of hiccups when updates were released, but I am a beta tester now so only myself to blame :blush:

• Like 1

Fair enough if you don't like it but you can't say it is rubbish because it isn't, it works very well apart from a couple of hiccups when updates were released, but I am a beta tester now so only myself to blame :blush:

There are other forums?

I can't say I've had an issue with Taptalk yet (maybe once in a blue moon where it wont update) but for functionality it works fine.

I only have this forum on it.

Granted web browser is easier to navigate around with a mouse, but Taptalk works just fine.

I can't say I've had an issue with Taptalk yet (maybe once in a blue moon where it wont update) but for functionality it works fine.

I only have this forum on it.

Granted web browser is easier to navigate around with a mouse, but Taptalk works just fine.

Yeah on iPhone & iPad tapatalk is superb, so easy to upload pictures no need for photo bucket or any of that just grab it straight from your library :)