New here

Just joined as I am looking to get a 350z in the very near future. Been reading up on some of the things to look out for when buying etc, very interesting, well done to all those that contributed.

Currently have a S14 200sx that I have owned for ages and just sold my e type Jag, part of which is funding the 350z purchase, so going down from 4.2ltr to just 3.5ltr!

I live in West Sussex and am on the lookout for 350z's for sale. Probably £8000 max.

Thanks

Simon

Photo of E Type below.

It was a wish of mine to own one. But driving an original is exciting to say the least

imagine 1950's tech brakes and steering and suspension on a 140mph car. Seems almost all modern cars

can outbrake an E type. They are cheapish to run though, limited mileage insurance about £100 no road

tax, parts mostly BL standard parts (excl bodywork) no fancy electrics to go wrong. Just very friendly with the local petrol station!

Hey Caymen, welcome to the forum and all the best with the hunt for your ideal Zed. You can't go wrong by reading through the info on this site as its both thorough and informative, plus its a good time of the year to be buying. If you have an idea as to colour, coupe or roadster etc then we, as a collective can help by keeping our eyes and ears to the ground for you. Happy hunting. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...