Neighbour's Flashing

ATTAK Z

no, sounds like they have not see the timer correctly, i.e pick up movement, light on for 5 sec, turn off. Should be set to be on for like 10 min

no it's not a PIR, it's a box on the wall that I would expect to flash only when security is breached ... this thing flashes continuously with no sounder

I recognise those curtains GM , have you been at my house again... :lol: :lol:

I didn't touch her I swear. :surrender:

She just needed help closing that sticky top bedroom window that you still haven't fixed. :dry:

It's sticky for a reason! :lol:

It sounds like every alarm system in the country to me :shrug:

Is it a box with a small red flashing light?

Nope

Think we need a picture :)

Careful of the new security system though ;)

• Like 2

Perhaps not what you thought but a neighbour in the house opposite has recently installed what looks like a security thing that continuously flashes ... is this normal ?

He's got the sensor trained on your twitching curtains :p

Or maybe post No.3 here?

http://www.thesecuri...unset-flashing/

Ha ha ... no 3 sounds like a winner

I live quite near a high school and I've noticed the guy who lives right next to the school has installed one of those high pitched transmitter things that's meant to stop teenagers loitering. Fair enough but no kids ever congregate there after school hours....I can't decide if I think it's pretty funny or if the guy is a massive tool. But I'm pretty chuffed I can hear the high pitched sounds so I guess that means I'm not yet over the hill just yet!

S.

• Like 1

I live quite near a high school and I've noticed the guy who lives right next to the school has installed one of those high pitched transmitter things that's meant to stop teenagers loitering. Fair enough but no kids ever congregate there after school hours....I can't decide if I think it's pretty funny or if the guy is a massive tool. But I'm pretty chuffed I can hear the high pitched sounds so I guess that means I'm not yet over the hill just yet!

S.

Are you sure he's got it on the right frequency and everyone except teenagers can hear it? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...