iOS 8

RafsZed

Mine's done too.

You can have some fun with the predictive keyboard, just keep tapping away at one button and see what it writes for you :lol:

Other than that there's a few nice tweaks (being able to send location via text is a godsend), but it's just about tidying it up a little I think. It's more for developers, as it frees up the device for their software.

I hate how every time these new IOS updates come out, my trusty iPhone 4 seems to get slower each time! Now I just can't upgrade. Guess my phone is "cool" anymore. Thanks Apple.

Time for you to get a new phone chap, iphone 4 is 4 years old, can't expect Apple (or google for that matter) to stop advances in functionality due to hardware limitations

Edited by saihaynes

Seems to nearly work fine on my gen 3 iPad. I downloaded and left it installing on the drive home - about 45mins, then took the dogs out for a quickie. Finally got to the setup screen after about an hour. Yes the autospell is a bit weird. I am not sure why it is requesting autofill password when typing into this blatantly non password box either.. :lol::doh:

I hate how every time these new IOS updates come out, my trusty iPhone 4 seems to get slower each time! Now I just can't upgrade. Guess my phone is "cool" anymore. Thanks Apple.

The iPhone 4 came out in June 2010, that's practically prehistoric for a phone...

Try digging out an android phone that old and see if the latest ice cr am/jellybean fandango will run on it :lol: