My New Look Rear . . .

monkeybrain1234

Something I have been wanting to do since buying the Z. Really loved this Esprit rear Diffuser since seeing it.

Just got it back from the body shop and really happy with it. Got some great advice from Keyser on fitting it (what a great guy). :notworthy: So here is the end result, personally I think it looks fantastic, been blended in so it looks like one piece. Towing hole put on and parking sensors too. . . :teeth:

1MiXmd9.jpg

ObGl1I7.jpg

j0kJf4o.jpg

HrbqNwE.jpg

• Like 9

Fit the stubby and see the difference. Worth a try for £13. Zippypooz refused but when I got one for him and fitted it two weeks ago he completely agreed with me and wondered why he didnt do it sooner. Do it....

Fit the stubby and see the difference. Worth a try for £13. Zippypooz refused but when I got one for him and fitted it two weeks ago he completely agreed with me and wondered why he didnt do it sooner. Do it....

Well if you are offering to buy me one who am I to say no . . . lol ;) . . . I may get one, or get rid of it completetly and just put a DAB internally. Looks even cleaner then.

Thanks for all the positive responses. It took the body shop a lot of hours to get it looking just the way I wanted, so cost quite a bit, but as with most things in life - you get what you pay for.

Like I said before big thanks to Keyser for his advice. :teeth: And thanks to all of you others who's cars have inspired me at meets like Wales etc. :yahoo:

Edited by monkeybrain1234

• 2 weeks later...