iPhone 6/6Plus & Watch

Ekona

“If Apple CEO Tim Cook is going to blame anyone for the fiasco, it’s probably senior engineer Kim Vorrath,†Carlson reports. “Vorrath is the chief bug-catcher at Apple. It’s her job to make sure all Apple products are bug-free before launch.â€

“Vorrath has a notorious temper,†Carlson reports. “According to Lessin, Vorrath was once so furious at her colleagues that she slammed the door to her office so hard its handle broke. Fellow Apple executive Scott Forstall had to use a bat to break her out of her office.â€

“The last time Vorrath was in hot water with her bosses was when Apple launched a very buggy Maps application back in 2012,†Carlson reports. “After that fiasco, Vorrath’s own boss, Forstall, left the company.â€

:lol:

Hand up who's Left Handed :shrug: . . I guess Apple failed to think that one through, the "digital crown" will be on the wrong side :(

I'm right handed, but wear my watch on the same arm. Never bothered me :shrug:

I have 3 U-Boat Classico's all of which have the controls on the left side, and I am right handed.

I suppose people will just take it off to work the functions.

Otherwise its going to be a pain in the jack until your used to it.

Shock news, thin aluminium device is able to be bent by someone being heavy handed with it.

Having watched a mate try to bend/snap my GS4 and fail miserably (dont ask) and having a billet aluminium HTC One M8 in my pocket that you can drive over without bending it, I dont really accept that TBH.

These guys tested a whole bunch of smart phones including htc & samsung and found that the iphone 6 was the only one to bend out of the ones they tried.

http://gadgets.ndtv....-results-597662

Also it doesnt appear its because of people putting phones in their back pockets and sitting on them, its apparently happening when phone is kept in front pocket (like i keep mine) for long periods of time.

Edited by rabbitstew

Shock news, thin aluminium device is able to be bent by someone being heavy handed with it.

Having watched a mate try to bend/snap my GS4 and fail miserably (dont ask) and having a billet aluminium HTC One M8 in my pocket that you can drive over without bending it, I dont really accept that TBH.

These guys tested a whole bunch of smart phones including htc & samsung and found that the iphone 6 was the only one to bend out of the ones they tried.

Quite, otherwise Im sure we would have heard about M8's etc. bending as well - theyve sold a couple after all. Likewise, the GS5 sold 11m units in its first month, if there was a bending problem (which I dont understand how a plastic phone can bend anyway) I think we might heard about it.

Its what I said on the last page, Apple release something thats technologically 2 years behind the game, overpriced and doesnt work properly (IOS8 has been released twice now, IOS6 Maps didnt work, bendy phones, iCloud security, Livestream, iPhone 6 preorders) and the iLovers get all aggressive about it ........... without considering every other release by every other company works fine and moves the game on.

Ive got nothing against the products, if you like them then more power to you but dont try to make out that all the rest are the same because they arent - cutting edge hardware, properly tested software and reasonable pricing is actually a good thing believe it or not ;)