iPhone 6/6Plus & Watch

Ekona

I find out its a bit like arguing that UpRev is better than Haltech or vice versa.

Every side has its pros and cons, there will always be debate.

For me the iPhone works for my needs.

I don't wear skinny jeans, more the baggy type otherwise I wear cargo pants.

Never try to squeeze any of my gadgets into a space it won't fit.

It's like parking your Zed into a space doors nearly touching cars either side and then ringing up Nissan saying the car is too wide.

I find out its a bit like arguing that UpRev is better than Haltech or vice versa.

Very similar in fact - Haltech is a full management system so is considerably more flexible, has more features and is just a more advanced product. The difference is that at least UpRev is the cheaper product in this example .......... ;)

Oh god I remember that, awful thing!

On a related note, I saw my first curved TVs up and running yesterday. In a completely black room I'm sure they're great, but if you have any light reflection at all then it creates the most distracting images on the screen. Honest, it was giving me a headache just viewing them for a few minutes. Seems like more of a gimmick just for the sake of it than a useful bit of kit I'd like to upgrade to.