iPhone 6/6Plus & Watch

Ekona

The complete list of changes are as follows:

The iBooks icon has been slightly refreshed.

If you navigate to Settings > General > Keyboards, you’ll notice a brand new Enable Dictation toggle.

The apps permissions screen has been slightly tweaked with new options.

The Recently Added album in the Photos app has been renamed to Camera Roll and the My Photo Stream album also makes a dramatic return.

When you’re selecting a new widget to place in Notification Center, the app icons are now larger than before, making things more prominent.

Other changes include a hidden menu for Apple Pay, which as we mentioned before, is part of this point update, and is not available to access for everyone just yet. And the rest of the changes pertain to bug fixes and performance fixes.

No, I wish...

I work for Samsung :(

:console:

Must be like working for Apple but MUCH slower...

but with software that apple are still thinking about

You mean software that works :lol:

I like Samsung phones as they copied the iPhone but they have tried too hard to make them better and failed unfortunately, life goes on...

Still waiting for my 6+ from Apple and no sign of it moving from "processing" status. The OH has got her 6 and is really enjoying it.

As for different manufacturers and devices, I welcome them. They all push each other to design and develop the hardware and software. Competition is good just like in the console department :thumbs: