Yay cars been keyed...

Grundy

Boom, another victim to some low life's jealousy.

It's not bad bad, they did it quite lightly, however it still down the whole passenger side. The stickers saved most of the car....

I can just about feel it with the tip of my nail, it's not completely deep and will hopefully buff out when I take it to my friends with a DA polisher.

None the less still fudged off and hope he gets what is coming to him!

Annoying thing is, I think it was done in the last 2 days, at work, where it is usually parked as well as I have no other choice in parking...(It's not parked on work site, down a country road).

Hopefully it will buff out....

That is the problem with an orange car with a huge spoiler, it gets noticed but sometimes for the wrong reasons. They probably left the "Insert normal car here" which was parked next to you.

Sorry to hear it bud, but sounds like it might buff out :)

gutted!!!

I would love too catch someone doing this,they would spend a while in hospital.

no chance theres any cctv around your work???

Was down a country road.

That is the problem with an orange car with a huge spoiler, it gets noticed but sometimes for the wrong reasons. They probably left the "Insert normal car here" which was parked next to you.

Sorry to hear it bud, but sounds like it might buff out :)

Aye, I hate having a car that stands out for that one reason.

If you have a beef with someone confront them.

Not cower and damage there car.

On Sunday I took part in a event and there is a guy who attended who I utterly detest.

He has a skyline and hates Zed drivers for some reason.

He has a lovely car and I would not dream of damaging it.

Him yes but never a car.

• Like 2

Makes me think of the old signage in windows saying the car was alarmed (when that was relatively new practice), by now having signs saying something along the lines:

"This car is protected by internal camera recording that is fed to remote recording - you have been warned!" Especially if you have the dash cams......

No doubt some will find good reasons as why that would not be sensible/useful but.......just trying to think of something to discourage these scroats that understandably makes you feel like keying them if you got hold of them! That's not the answer I know, but the law is clearly ineffective in dishing out appropraite punishment to stop/discourage this vandalism.

Cheers guys.

As i say, hopefully it will buff out, that's why I've not taken a photo as you can now only notice it at certain angles/light.

I did wonder if it was an accident, however it's from the front passenger door to past the rear arch....so they've followed the curve on the arch...

Fooking assholes,

My daily ride got scuffed by the local bin men watched the bloke open the door straight into the wing.

He had a quik glance then walked of, he didn't notice me watching him as I approached him he knew straight away.

I said you just damaged my motor then walked off, he replied no I never, I replied if this was my other motor your mate would be picking you up off the floor you @*!# bag !

The Op said report him to our head office,