Yay cars been keyed...

Grundy

That is the problem with an orange car with a huge spoiler, it gets noticed but sometimes for the wrong reasons. They probably left the "Insert normal car here" which was parked next to you.

Sorry to hear it bud, but sounds like it might buff out :)

Aye, I hate having a car that stands out for that one reason.

Firstly sorry to hear this has happened to you bud ~ pi**es me off.

Honestly though mate it doesn't what car you have there are some f**king scum bags around that the whole world would be better off without.

Came back one day to my 1998 Ford Mondeo ST24 keyed allover the passenger side ~ hardly a car to be jealous of. :dry:

Anyway don't let the scum get you down & hopefully you'll get it fixed up good as new again soon. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this. Caroline's Zed was also lightly keyed (or at least scratched somehow) recently. Sadly, the paint is so thin that it was nigh on impossible to buff it out and the repair job arranged by Ricey was £300. The keying or whatever was on all panels down one side.

Pete

Unfortunately a risk anyone has with having a 'nice' car although sometimes it's just random

Nice car is definitely a red rag to these cretins but I've also seen a few very ordinary cars with obviously deliberate damage. Words can't describe how low I think these sad f'ers are.