World Cup chat

LRF4N

Officially I'm not watching the football :lol:

The Dutch do seem to be be pretty good tonight :) Spain just look dejected.

Right, back to not watching the football and listening to Estonian music :)

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 1

hats off to the dutch tonight, they thoroughly deserved that. no way would you think the spanish are the world champs after watching that.

One thing that has me petrified is that Rio Ferdinand will be on match of the day next season. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Great result Spain I Nederlands 5.

I'm not a big footy fan, but yes the World Cup is exciting.

The reason I'm soooo happy that Spain got beaten so badly is

the barmaid in my local is an obnoxious useless Spanish woman who keeps telling

us that Spain will whoop England as "we are World Champions".

Tomorrow we will hang a banner outside the pub saying

SPAIN 1 NETHERLANDS 5.. !! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

I don't like Spain because when I went to watch the GP there in 2001 me and my mate got mugged at knife point with a knife held at my throat as we walked back from a bar. Still it was partly my mates fault as he wanted the loo and whilst I was waiting, I saw a bar that had girls dancing on the tables in bikinis and before I knew it, we were in there dancing as well :lol:

• Like 1

Thierry Henry is wearing a brown cardigan ..... Wow what's that all about :scare:

Dunno but mrs glrnet just said she hadn't realised how sexy Terry Henry was :surrender:

Sexy, athletic, rich but drives a Renault Clio in a brown cardigan. Come on, you having nothing to fear, I'm sure mrs glrnet will will weigh the pros and cons up in your favour. If it helps, I'm sure M&S open early and stock brown cardigans :lol:

• Like 1

I don't like Spain because when I went to watch the GP there in 2001 me and my mate got mugged at knife point with a knife held at my throat as we walked back from a bar. Still it was partly my mates fault as he wanted the loo and whilst I was waiting, I saw a bar that had girls dancing on the tables in bikinis and before I knew it, we were in there dancing as well :lol:

I knocked a mugger spark out in Ramblas , Barcelona while he was trying to remove my wallet from my jacket pocket..!! :scare: :scare:

• Like 1

I knocked a mugger spark out in Ramblas , Barcelona while he was trying to remove my wallet from my jacket pocket..!! :scare: :scare:

Ah, yep, I was down at the end of Rambles by the Port. We had crossed the foot bridge but when we left in the wee hours, they closed it so we had to walk all the way around which is where we got mugged. Thankfully we were on the ball and only took money out for each night so I only had about 5 Euro left on me.

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 1

There is now a MAJOR ticket scam on false tickets...Surprise Surprise..!! :surrender:

Also FIFA made sure Brasil won last night to prevent full scale protests..!! :surrender:

I can so believe that :( I hate to think what the reaction will be if Brazil get knocked out.

• Like 1

Well, didn't expect that! Spain looked completely out of it and it looks like the end of the Spain era. Good to see Torres miss his usual sitter :lol: . My word though, The Netherlands look to be a real threat, very impressed.

Pete

• Like 1

Suppose I'd best get the beers in for tonight then :)

I got told to stop drooling when Thierry came on last night, didn't even notice the brown cardigan though was too busy gazing adoringly into his beautiful eyes lol

Oh, good morning, joined the land of the living finally :lol: