World Cup chat

LRF4N

Got Argentina in the draw at work ... is that good ?

It's better than Honduras, not as good as Brazil. If your sweepo is paying places, you might get something from that.

Thanks

Winner takes all (a beer representing each Nation)

Good luck finding the Iranian beer! :lol:

How much would it cost to get a local to put one in the back of Jonathan Pearce's head? Can we all chip in?

Surely not before Andy Townsend or Adrian childs?

Sent from the golf club...

If there's a group buy going, I'm in :lol:

1. SuperStu

Watched Brazil last night, they were pretty poor. I know the commentators where just going on and on about Freds lack of movement up front, but he was shockingly bad. How can someone playing for their country, at home, be so unmotivated?!

Mexico were good though, as they were in their previous game. I think if they didn't run out of puff they would have had Brazil yesterday.

Be interesting to see if Netherlands continue their form today or if they tail off...

Hate to say it, but after the games so far, I can't look past Germany, christ the subs bench was better than most teams.

I know, when Reus got injured they seemed completely unfazed. They have a tremendous midfield. The fact that they have rocked up with so few strikers shows how they are setting themselves up to play.

IS SECURITY

WORLD CUP PHISHING EMAILS

There have been reports recently of cyber criminals using the World Cup as a way of spreading computer viruses and stealing personal information via “Phishing†attacks.

These attacks can take the form of emails with links to websites offering World Cup related gifts or competitions. However, when you click on the link you’re directed to a website that tricks you into entering personal information which can be used to commit identify theft. Another scam sends emails containing links to “exclusive interviews†or video clips from matches, but clicking on the links can download a virus to your machine; sometimes under the pretence of a “software update†necessary to view the video.

If you get any emails like this, or any other type of Phishing email, our advice is:

• Delete the email immediately

• Do not click on any of the links within the messages

• Do not reply to the messages, as this will validate your email address to the spammers and may lead to you receiving more spam messages

I knew spain wouldn't win but didn't think they would be on the verge of going out in the first round bottom of the group

Didn't watch all tonight's game but chile did impress me in their first game. Free flowing attacking football

Australia haven't got a point yet but they've played far better than I expected. Cahills goal will be hard to beat for goal of the tournament

• Like 1