Gutted the Zed might have to go for sale

StevoD

Sold my Zed due to work changes...gutted at the time but it sent me on to buy a VX220 (best raw driving experience car on the road) and now a much older Skyline. Actually as much as I loved my Zed, plenty of other cars out there that will equally if not more rock your boat - I also quite like the experience of searching for and buying a car :teeth: probably sell the Skyline in October and buy something else haha

sorry to hear stevo as other say maybe try and sorn it for a while till more comfortable? thats what I had to do and its still sorned though am more comfortable now. All depends on how urgent you need cash if its urgent then may have to let her go :scare:

I can't add more than what's already been said.

Unfortunately the threat of redundancy is over most of the working populations head. That said I know plenty who have been made redundant and it's turned out to be quite a positive thing in their lives.

Fingers crossed that's the case for you.

The Zed no matter how precious you feel it is at the end of the day it's a tool you use in your life, if you need to change that tool for a while so be it.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Oh and it maybe worth posting what type of role you do as you never know other zedders may know of roles available!

• Like 1

this is just what I would do, strip it of all its good bits back to stock sell as stock. Money can hopefully tie you over till you sort another job out, keep all good bits buy new zed when more comfortable, put good bits on new zed happy days,

If things get desperate you can then sell the good bits knowing they will go a lot quicker especially on here